Chapter 18

4 days later...

After a long adventure we finally arrive home, I open the door to Jack jumping in my arms.

"I THOUGHT HE LOST YOU" I push him instantly off and grab Fawns hand and I run past him in fear.

" What was that for Joy?" Asks Fawn.

" He's not who you think he is. He's dangerous, especially for you" I say pulling her into the main room, I see everyone at the table and I run in.

" JOY!!!" They all yell in happiness.

" SHUSH" I yell. 

"This is Fawn, she's a golden Tauren, they're hiding from Aura like us, Invited to live with us. " I say Luke runs up to me and instantly gives me a hug.

We let go and look at Cooper and Fawn,

"They like each other" Luke says looking at me

" that's good." I say looking at Jack, 

" Come here Joy." Says Luke pulling me in another room,

"This is the potion. Drink it and you should receive your wings again." he says passing me this yellow fuzzy drink.

I take it and put it in my pockets, and give him a hug. I walk away to see Cooper and Fawn flirting, I smile and walk out the castle. I pull out my jar and look at it as I walk in the forest.

" This is insane "I tell myself with a smile. I hear walking and quickly hide the jar as I see Jack come out of the corner.

" What's wrong with you, you leave for DAYS then come back and you're scared of me " He says walking towards me I slowly back up and back up into a tree.. As I bump into the tree the position falls out of my pocket and hits the ground

" what's this?" he says bending down to pick it up

"Let go of it! " I say jumping at him, he falls down and the vase rolls to her foot, I look up to see Aura.

" Thanks Joy" she says picking it up, Jack gets up and runs towards it but stops. They both gasp. "Aurilia.." Says Jack.

" Don't call me that, she died years ago. I'm going by Aura now, brother..." she says looking away, I gasp as she says brother, I was right..

" Wait! " he says before she disappears in purple powder. He falls to the ground.

"Look, this isn't a time for a family reunion, I know someone who can help." I say helping him up, he looks at me and nods. I grab his hand and run as fast as I possibly can.