Chapter 14

"What do you want, Aurilia..." Says Luke looking back at me

"I told you to call me AURA" She says pulling up with magic in midair. I couldn't stand seeing Lukle the same way I did to him. I had to do something

"STOP WHAT DO YOU WANT" I say. She lets go.

" Oh my I didn't know you were here.." Aura says letting him go, he falls.

I ran up to him helping him up.

"Aura don't do this," he says.

"You and I have a contract.. Remember? I keep my side of the deal. You better too." she says walking up to me.

She grabs my face and turns it side to side.

"Interesting." she says, she grabs my hair and rips a piece out.

"OW" "You look like your mom.." she tells me.

"My mom, there's no one else quite like my mom."I say about hitting her for hurting luke..

"Let her do it, Joy. It's part of the deal. She won't hurt you." She walks away and turns back around.

"See you soon again." And she disappears from purple dust.

I sat back down to help him up.

"Thanks.." he tells me. I heard my name being called in the distance and it sounded like my friends.

"OVER HERE" I yell hopefully for them to hear me.

"As Cooper and Ery come running Cooper runs up to me as Ery helps up Luke.

"What happened?" he asks me while giving me a hug. I look at Luke to see his expression on his face.

"We were running and bumped into each other." I say. Cooper laughs and lets go.

They both help up Luke and start heading out.

"I'll catch up!" I say. They agree and leave. I hear noises.

"My my, that was a hot princess." Says Jack.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I told him.

"Sorry but you're not allowed to see him anymore.'' he says, holding my face.

"You don't own me..don't say I can't go with other boys.. Don't tell me what to do!" I say about to leave.

As I walk away he takes my hand and pulls me in as we start to dance. As we dance he twirls me around.

"So, You and Luke huh?" he says, pulling me around.

"Oh fuck you." I say, rolling my eyes

" Bet " he says with a smirk.

I stutter as he pulls me to dance again. As he spun me around he disappeared. I looked for him but I took it as my chance to walk away. As I started to walk he came out of nowhere upside down.

"No, I am not doing that, I need to go back to the castle" I say , pushing him out the way. I instantly ran back.

Once I finally arrived I heard screaming. I instantly ran into the castle to see Luke,Cooper,Ery, and Jack.

"HOW DID YOU" I screamed until I heard more yelling. Luke came up to me telling me Coral was giving birth.. I gasp until Jack says

"Wait, it has only been a week since Joy - I mean I found out." He says sweating.

"Birth takes one week.. You should know this.." says Cooper looking at him in confusion.

The screaming stops. I instantly ran inside to see my sister's baby. She was beautiful..

"Joy.. meet Viviane.. Short for Viv.." says my sister..

She was gorgeous. My sister gave her to me to hold and when I instantly touched her I was in this white room. It was so weird... it showed this beautiful place I had never seen before.. It was filled with mountains and floating rocks.. It had a waterfall and it was beautiful.. Until it gets brought into this hall.. I heard a voice yelling my name. I woke up to see Coral freaking out over me as I passed out.. I don't remember a thing...

I woke up in my bed with bandages all over my body. The only person in the room was Jack. He runs up to me and sits down beside me..

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't know.. You were holding Viv and fell down, you transformed and ash fell from your back.." he says grabbing my hand. I freak out and sit up.

I turn my head around feeling my back to feel nothing.. My wings.. They're gone.. I gasp as I slowly fall back onto my bed. I start to tear up as I realize that I'm done for..

"I'll leave you alone.." says Jack walking away. As I heard the door close I heard it open once again,

"Omg Joy im so sorry.. What will happen next.." Says Luke..

I turn around to ignore him.

"And why did Jack leave the room with a smile.. Did you do something?" He asks in a confused tone.

"No.. what do you mean?" I ask sitting up.

"He walked out with a smile and when he saw me he rolled his eyes" Says Luke.

I thought to myself how weird that is of Jack. I commanded Luke to leave my room immediately as I needed to think. Luke quickly ran out and closed the door. I kept thinking how weird it is that Jack doesn't know about the birth and my wings. I sit up and get off my bed holding onto the wall for balance.

"I need to find him" I say slowly walking towards my window.

I take a deep breath and jump out, luckily I wasn't high up. I slowly walked towards the forest grabbing onto trees hopefully not to fall, The more I got closer the more I thought about Viv's power. She has this weird gift for when she touches you, you see stuff. I don't know what it is but I chose to ignore it. The more I got closer the more I thought of my life.. The blue and green curse, it never left. Coopers eyes are still half both colours and same with the boys and everyone else except Ery, Jack, and my aunt and I. Even the new born baby. Something word is going on again. I arrive at the cliff and I jump in until someone grabs my hands. It was Ery.

"what're you doing princess..." he pulled me up to safety..

"I was heading towards the cottage... what're you doing here.." I ask.

"My cottage is the other direction, you know this." He tells me to give me a hug.

I shake as he touches my back..

"Shit sorry I forgot you're sensitive right now." I forgive him.

"Follow the light, I'll go make you some tea." He says walking away. A beautiful yellow light leading the right way. I started to walk as I heard clapping behind me.

"My my, how many times do you almost die." Says Jack walking towards me..

" My my, I think we have a spy" I answer back smiling.

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"Waiting for you, I want to show you something. Grab my hand" He says, pulling out his hand. I hesitate,

"It's going to be okay," he tells me.

Reaching out farther. I grabbed it.

"Hold on." he says while shooting up in the air. I close my eyes thinking I'll die until I feel my feet on a surface. I open my eyes to see the sunrise, a beautiful greenish blue, with a tint of yellow on the top.