Chapter 21

As I arrive I run straight into the village passing everyone and going straight into the field,

" Is this the field they meant? "I asked myself. I slowly start walking near the middle, I always have a weird gut feeling when I'm near the middle, I feel like I'm being watched without anyone being there.

I blinked and as I opened my eyes I saw a faded figure in front of me they started running away.

"Hey! Wait" I yell as I start to sprint over...

I ran through the middle to expose a portal, I turned around to see my whole town.. I turned around and gasped. It was this beautiful new area, it had mountains with rocks, there was a waterfall, floating rocks, and much more. I've never seen anything like this until it hit me. In Viv's vision, I saw it.. Is everything secretly linked? I ask myself. I looked forward to seeing a person in the distance.

" HEY WAIT !" I ask as I start to run, I was getting near a cliff.

I didn't see the cliff and as I ran I fell off. I felt this hand on my clothing that pulled me up.

" You have a death wish or what?" says a voice, I get pulled up and I back up from the cliff.

" Thank you.. " I say, in a shaking tone.

" You're welcome, I've never seen you here. Are you new?" He says.

" Uhh yeah" I say, rubbing my head.

"I'll be your guide! My name is Echo and I've lived here for years. I have a place for you to stay, but I do have a sibling" He says with a welcoming smile.

" Okay, My name Is Joy." I say shaking his hand, he seemed nice.

He grabbed my hand and started running off the cliff. He jumped and as I closed my eyes thinking it was over until I felt fresh air. I opened my eyes to see a Dragon.

" A DRAGON?!" I yell

" wow it really shows you don't live here. " he says laughing. I grab on holding for dear life.

A couple minutes later he dropped us off at this house, it was inside the clouds, it was so cool.

" Well, this is my house.. I'll show you to my sister" Echo says bringing me inside.

The house was beautiful, but why in the clouds? What if I fall through?

" SISSY I'M HOME " He yells laughing and barging in. I giggled as I saw a pink flashing light in the distance. She walks out of the kitchen with some snacks.

" Omg ECHO YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND? " She yells running up to me.

" Jinx it isn't like that, I just met her " He says, she sighs.

" Well, whatever. Hello! My name is Jinx, I'm his twin ! " She said, shaking my hand, she was very hyper.

" My name Is joy.." I say nervously. " Come! Ill show you your room." She puts out.

I agree and follow her up.

" This is your room! " It was a beautiful yellow colour, how did they know I like the colour yellow? Weird.

" THank yOU so much! " I say, why did I have a voice crack, how embarrassing...

"I'll leave you to get comfy, make yourself at home" she says, following a giggle.

I thank her and as she closes the door I instantly investigate. It was a cool room, it was butterfly themed. It was beautiful and there was nothing out of the ordinary. I heard them talking so I decided to slowly walk downstairs. I wanted to hear what they were talking about. I sit on the stairs as they talk about me. I waddle myself over to the wall to see pink and green wings. I was speechless.

" This isn't what it looks like," Says Jinx.

" YOU TOO?!" I yell.

" What do you mean.." Echo says.

" Well I also have butterfly wings, mine's gold. I'm royal to my kingdom named Azmar cove, just behind the field.. " I say.

" We're the only ones here with wings. That's why we live in the clouds. Show us your wings" They say.

" Well, I lost them but in times of danger they reappear. " I say, they look at eachother with a suspicious face.

" Well, it's getting late anyway.. Go to sleep you had a long day, " Says Echo looking at Jinx. She nods. I sigh and head upstairs.

I wait for the lights and noises to quiet down before I sneak out my window. Luckily I was on a cloud so It would be a soft landing. But sadly, no. As I jump off my window I go straight through the cloud. My wings weren't coming back. I was in danger what's happening. I Yell as I hit the ground. I close my eyes ready for everything.. And I hit the ground.