Chapter Seven

[ Chapter 7 ]

Compared to the forest floors they once rested on, and the hot sun that would beam down on them. This place was better. Given a personnel room of their very own by the request of Arthur. Fully furnished, they were provided with all the necessities they would need for their stay. A rather large bed that could easily fit her master's frame if he ever required rest. While not as furnished as let's say the king's very own quarters, their room still gave them a sense of importance due to how well it looked.

Sif, a beast who in her true form could be considered a terror to men, a phantasmal beast, could appreciate the comfort their room provided. The beast was currently resting on a maroon carpet at the foot of her master's bed. If she had to guess, the time was currently in the mid hours of the day, evident by the sunlight that shone into their room. Raising her head, she looked to see what Y/n was up to.

Her master seemed to be seated at a desk, up to who knows what. Standing from the ground, Sif made her way to the desk to see what Y/n was up to. He was an odd man after all, always up to something. The wolf was well aware of his hobbies, the two being able to speak to each other helped in that regard, Y/n somehow having the skill to talk to animals, but she was also rather keen, paying attention to much.

Reaching his desk, and placing her front paws on the desk and raising herself up to see, Sif found that her master was writing, using paper and quill. He seemed to be enjoying himself, the smile on his face being a clear indicator. Still, she did wonder what he was writing about. A letter home? She only knew one person he'd write to, his teacher. Which made sense, as he did refer to her as his mother at times. Hell, from how he spoke about the woman, even Sif herself was afraid of her, and they hadn't even met!

"Sif? Whatcha want girl?" Y/n asked, finally noticing the presence of the gray wolf.

"Woof?" SIf replied, tilting her head to the side as well. The question caused Y/n to stop momentarily, and lean back in his chair.

"Ah that, well ya see. Since I finally can get some paper on my hands, I decided to start writing about my journey up to this point. Going to make it into a journal. See, I already got the first twenty pages done!" Y/n said, pulling out a large amount of pages, which seemed to come out from nowhere.

Looking closer, Sif could clearly read what was said on the pages, luckily, even if her master was raised in the country, his handwriting was immaculate.

"Woof!" Sif replied, earning a huff from the red-head who crossed his arms.

"Hey! I know it's a lot, I just prefer being detailed when it comes to this sort of thing. Like what if I somehow lose my memory and need to figure out who the hell I was? Ok, that was stupid, but you get my point." Y/n replied, causing Sif to bark back at him.

"Fine fine, maybe you're right. I should do some training, maybe a light workout will work. Besides, If I keep slacking I'm pretty sure my teacher will travel from that damn Island of hers and make me do pull ups till I pass out. Wait...Oh no." A look of horror, fear, fright found its way onto Y/n's face as he suddenly stood up from his chair. Beginning to pace up and down the room, mumbling to himself. It was as the fear of god had been suddenly put into him. No, the fear that this woman brought surpassed such a weak concept.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking son of a whore...she is going to kill me. She is going to kill me, and make it look like a bloody accident!" Y/n said, his tone became more and more frightened by the second, with his Irish accent becoming stronger by the minute.

"Woof! Woof!" Sif said, concerned by Y/n's behavior. The red-head suddenly turned around, greeting the wolf with a fearful expression. Even if he was taller than most men his age, her master looked like a scared child at the current moment.