Chapter Twenty Six [ White ]

[ Chapter 26 ]

In a world that was unlike ours, where the sky showed night and the ground day, was there a castle made of glass. Made from crystals, shining like diamonds, the home was like no other. Inside it lay treasures upon treasures, as even the very furniture was equal to gold. Inside its garden roamed beasts of legend, monsters dating back to the "Age of Gods", and beyond. A wellspring of monsters and divine beasts. As, even on the outside, throughout the land, the mystery was overwhelming. A home like no other.

As even the moon was tainted red.

Dyed crimson.

A world made from imagination, created from magic, wonder, and the vision of a child. This land was a place without rules, yet held order. Chaos wouldn't be the right word to describe it as. No, far from it, as law and order always stood here. This world, home, was the link that connected was lost and what's to come.

Beyond time.

A world without an "Age" to define it.

Reaching the clouds, touching the heavens, was a tower made up of white stone, pure white. The tower itself stood tall, and so large in fact, that you could see it from any point in this world. Reaching higher than the castle made of crystal, and reaching into heaven. The structure was like no other, built not by the hands of man, this structure was one made by the hands of...A God.

Glowing softly, a white light came from the tower, as if it were a beacon of light. A signal for all to see, a center point for this world. Yet, at its top was a room, open to the rest of the world. White columns upheld the roof, and white medium-sized walls encircled the room, stopping just at crotch level to allow one to see the world below, paired with clear glass windows. The top of the tower was welcomed to a sea of white clouds, as only when they'd part would one be able to see the land below. It was as if the room was sitting above a sea of soft clouds, allowing those insides to look and see the darkness above, and the moon that hung over.

A world without rules.

"Ahh...Ahhh!" The sweet voice of a woman squealed in delight. Inside this room were two. A woman and child. Both were seated on the marble floor, smooth to the touch.

Born with a beautiful face that only a mother could have, the woman who stood below average, had a body that could drive most men wild. Her figure was certainly attractive, beyond even what a model could achieve, as no flaw could be seen, no imperfection would be found. With soft porcelain skin, she had a body that could make your heart skip a beat.

Her eyes were a glowing pink, almost ruby-like. Holding a look of care, love, and warmth in them that would have you believe, she could never harm anyone. Her pupils were a strong white which formed an "X" shape going over both eyes. Along with this, flowed long, smooth, light blue hair that went past her back and flowed to the ground. Yet, it wasn't messy, as part of her hair was draped and tied around two large greenhorns that seemed to sprout from both sides of her hair. The horns themselves were large and curved, made up of green and white scales, dragonic-like in design.

Anyone who looks upon her would find themselves in front of a warm and kind presence. Any child that would stare might mistake her for their mother. Giving off a peaceful aura, the woman was akin to a beacon of love, one that never wished to depart. Dressed in a long white dress that was striped, she had the look of a lady. A lovely look on her face, that was paired with a sweet smile.