Chapter Thirty One

[ Chapter 31 ]

"Tia! Look at me!" The childlike voice of Y/n shouted, continuing to wrestle with the beast, both fighting for dominance, their arena being the large field where their battle had begun. The child gave his opponent no room for escape as Y/n looked over to where Tiamat was, flashing the woman a bright smile and a pair of excited eyes that seemed to scream "This is fun"!

"I'm looking, and please be careful! Its breath is very poisonous!" Tiamat replied, carrying the tone of a concerned(Overprotective) mother, a small bit of worry in her eyes as she stood slightly bent with both of her hands on her cheeks as she called out to the boy. The woman was without a dress this time, leaving her in a more familiar appearance.

"Ok!" Y/n shouted back, though it seemed the child was more preoccupied with one of the beast's many heads than the warning Tiamat had given him. The situation was akin to a mother telling their child to do something, with Y/n only pretending to hear it.

Hmmm, depending on how long he'll be here... Maybe I should make him something to eat? Tiamat thought, standing atop a small hill, receiving shade from the tree she stood under. Debating on what she should do once the child had finished "playing". A giddy smile appeared on her face as she made up her mind. Yes! It'll be just like when I was a mother! I'll make him all the sweets he wants! I can't wait to see his face! She thought, excited at the prospect of cooking for the child, a confident look appearing on the blue-haired woman's face, crossing her arms and watching on.

Once again, the redhead had woken up in this strange world. Once again being found by Tiamat, making the curious child wonder if the god was always aware of when he'd arrive. Their last meeting had ended rather strangely, at least to Y/n. But, as curious as he was, the child decided to not ask the woman the same question twice... For now at least. No, he wanted to explore first!

And so, unable to stop him, Tiamat instead began to take the younger version of Y/n on a proper tour of this strange dream-like world. The call of adventure had begun, and Y/n was more than willing to lead the way, much to the annoyance of the woman who kept trying to keep him away from danger. But, the whimsical boy made that no easy task, as he was a source of never-ending energy, unable to sit still and not explore. Danger, that was something both the adult and child version of Y/n could agree was fun. So...

It made perfect sense for a child his age to be wrestling the Lernaean Hydra......and somehow winning at that.

"Oi! Stay still! I wanna beat ya as Hercules did!" Y/n shouted, clearly annoyed that this Hydra, for some reason wasn't just going to let him kill him, the audacity. Currently, the young Y/n was hanging onto one of the many heads of the beast, surprisingly Y/n had tied around thirty of the monster's heads into one big knot that looked to be sucking the air out of the lungs of the Hydra. With only seventy more heads to go, the child was determined to beat the beast as it tried knocking the boy off.

"Tiamat, I thought she said this was a safe haven! Why the hell is this little devil still here!?" One of the many heads asked Tiamat, looking desperately in her direction in hopes she'd call off her gremlin. The hydra and its many heads began trying to do everything in their power to get rid of the laughing child who was once again trying the heads into knots! "I can't beat him because of his authority or that ridiculous strength of his, please help me! I don't wanna die again! Hercules was already enough, and now I have to deal with a mini version!?"

Despite the pleas and cries of the monster, Tiamat didn't look fazed in the slightest, only tilting her head a little to the left. Trying to pay attention to the redhead who was making a knot...a Hydra knot. Watching on as the land around them began to shake from the thrashing of the Hydra.