Chapter Seventy Nine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______________

_______________

_______________

_______________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Commander! Come quickly!"

Cries followed cries as eyes looked ahead and up to the sky. The roaring stomps, the hurried pacing of feet, the calls and shouts as men pointed and declared. The all too familiar sound of shoes stomping and pounding against hardwood like rhythmic thumps, sounding the panicked trumpets as the waves moved and pushed the ships closer toward the shore as dozen of men called and roared for the presence of their leader-

"Our home is on fire! Our home is on fire!" Words that should never be spoken were shouted as cries rather than curses.

The captain's door swung open as the tallest man in armor that they had ever seen stepped out and began walking towards the front of the ship, followed behind by a wolf who stuck close by to her master. "What's going on, and-" But the closer they came to the end the quicker their pace grew as a sense of urgency reached both of their eyes as they arrived at the front of the ship. "What the hell...?" Y/n asked as his hands clasped the sides of the ship, his eyes staring ahead, taking notice of the sky.

Like a bright ball of fire, the greatest light that had ever graced the sky was clouded and veiled by the deep gray that was filled with black smoke and dark gray clouds. Like faint candlelight, the Island of Britain was covered in a hanging sea of smoke and ash that covered the blue sky and morning day as the sun could barely break its light through the wall of layered smog.

"Commander!"

"Commander, there are-"

( "Master, what the hell is going-This is just like when-") As Sif's words dared to reach his ears, Y/n had already found himself reaching a conclusion as haunting as hers as his golden eyes narrowed at the shore they were soon to approach. Glowing and filled with recognition, the image of an old foe fell onto his mind. Like a haunting figure, he could still see his form as clear as day as he said...