Chapter Sixty

Dogs of War [ Chapter 60 ]: Arc Four

Title: [ Just Another Night: Just Another Secret.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______

______________

__________________

___________________

______________________

"Do you have any idea how hard it is sneaking into someone's room when you're the tallest man in the damn castle?" Y/n asked with a little annoyance as he placed the last pieces of his armor on the royal blue couch closest to the left side of the room: leaving him dressed in a set of all-black clothing, from his dress shirt to his pants, right down to his boots, he has covered head to toe in ebony clothes which hugged his large form. With the candlelight in the room glowing strongly, he debated stripping further given the small irritation the heat brought.

"Haha, after all this time I finally get to see you complain about being tall," Artoria replied with an amused voice while her dear husband scoffed, shaking his head despite the little smile forming on his face. With her golden hair down, it reached down past her shoulders, looking even warmer under the candlelight as her emerald eyes maintained the glow present in them. "I guess karma is finally paying you back for all of your comments toward me, hmm?" She hummed a small tune before lightly laughing. "Don't worry, I'll let nature take its course and make fun of you for me," Artoria teased, a gentle smile written on her face which went well with her appearance. Youthful and forever young, she wore a long white nightgown that forgot to cover her shoulders: reaching her knees, the sleepwear would keep her warm as while it looked quite light on her, it was far better quality than even Y/n's clothes.

"Haha, very funny...," Y/n muttered, turning around and looking towards the bed, specifically the right side where Artoria sat at the end, gently kicking her legs up and down. ( Hmm, I could spend the night looking at her and still spot something new, hehe... she always looks good in white I guess.

...Damn you're hard to look at and just stay still.) He thought, noticing a small silver plate on her lap with a couple of uneaten strawberries still there as she picked one up and gave it a small bite. Smiling a little more before chuckling, the husband with bright gold eyes threatened to form a smirk as he walked over to the opposite side of the bed, the left: throwing out his arms in dramatic fashion while speaking in a corresponding tone.

"Oh yes, why don't I let nature take its course, I mean my mother has certainly blessed you...given how small that body of yours is compared to its appetite, 'Mrs. Late Night Snack'," Smirking as he found Artoria whipping her head around and facing him, mildly blushing out of embarrassment, he could tell both sides of her cheeks were full of the red fruit, making for quite the cute expression.

"Mhm! Hmp! Mmmf!" Artoria said with her mouth full, causing Y/n to put his hand over his mouth, muffling his laugh as she glared at him, chewing and swallowing her food before speaking once again, properly this time. "I was just a little famished...!" Grabbing the closest pillow near her, Artoria threw it at Y/n, the soft, cushy, and padded instrument of war smacking him right in the face before dropping on the bed, revealing an annoying smirk on her husband's face as he laughed: proceeding to blow her a kiss before getting on the bed.

"Ya know I'm just poking fun at ya, I like my Artoria in all shapes and sizes, big or small...," Slowly moving across the bed, pressing his palms into the mattress each time he moved closer, he almost moved like a tiger on the prowl, a sensual look in his eyes with a charming smile gracing his face, a dirty look in his eye: Artoria felt the look he was giving her, one which caused her to press her hands into the bed, almost as if she had grown tense or even a bit excited, feeling her fingers slowly moving around as her chest raised, taking a breath, while her eyes focused in on his, right until he was right in front of her, rising and sitting up on his knees, still ever larger than her.