Chapter Seventy Seven

Dogs of War [ Chapter 77 ]: Arc Four.

Title: [ The Curse of Generations: Maddening Rejection.]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

_______

______________

__________________

___________________

______________________

As the parents believe they ought to shelter their young from the darkness, the children who uphold the light and innocence of the world are left naive to its dangers, unaware of the troubles life brings. Ignorant to the flaws in creation, lost to the innocence of their world, as behind the shield do children stand unharmed by arrows fired and the curses flung.

But of course, not all of them are shielded, of course, only a handful are naive to the dangers, and of course, it is thought that only the lucky are saved from the scars that follow one into adulthood and through life.

As while few live to see the sunrise, the many are often left to survive till their next battle, awaiting in the darkness till they are called to once again fight till once again and walk purposely through another rainy day of life, another scar to wound the soul, another experience to chip away at the heart. Their battle is constantly within their vision, forcing them to without break or rest, tirelessly swing their swords as they offer what little they can to keep their flames fanned: till they shall have nothing left to offer nor give. Burning into ash as they are consumed by both themselves and the world, a flickering flame becomes a heap of ash.

As sons become fathers, as daughters become mothers, their innocence can be either stolen by the world or preserved by those who provide their life. Is it no wonder then, that before the bleak and heartless land that awaits them, those who care for them try to shield and deny them from ever venturing towards it? Every child needs a hero, and should the parent not be the one who wears this mighty cape?

And within a fairy tale land, there exists a white castle that glows as a beacon through the night and a bright star during the day. And inside this serene structure are the daughters of heroes surrounded by peace and tranquility, hope and joy that will surely promise that their young years shall continue and that their beautiful world shall not change.

As when we're children, we believe the world lasts forever. And only the time of the mature and experienced is thought to be fleeting.

And within a princess's bedroom, it is the room where children play and songs are heard as from the window colorful birds visit as the curtains dance and sway with the cool winds. It is within this room where sisters play, it is within the princess's bedroom where joy begins.

They're children who have seen evil, yet cannot understand, they're children who have known grief yet have been reunited, and they're children who are aware of pain but have been raised with love by several helping hands.

Nevertheless, one is larger than the other, blonde and adorned in silver armor with a helmet covering her head, while the other is small yet regal, a lovely little princess dressed in a bright red which matches the color of her hair. But nevertheless are they sisters, and nevertheless are they only children: they live their lives with continuous joy.

"Hehe, do you think Father is going to bring us anything back?" With a small curve of her lips, as she sat in the chair before the large mirror, Baobhan Sith gently kicked her legs up and down as the armored knight behind her braided her lovely red locks. Starting from the top of her head, the knight braided Baobhan Sith's hair in an almost waterfall-like style and flow. A Celtic hairstyle no doubt.