CHAPTER 21

KARSON

      I'M SO tired because my last mission was so fvcking hard, but I'm happy because I got a one month vacation.

Well, I can fvck girls now whenever I want.

I was about to go down to stairs but I stopped when I saw woman cleaning the stairs.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked coldly.

Nag angat ito ng tingin and fvck! Sumikip ang pantalon ko, she's fvcking beautiful

"Yeah, it's payn." What?. "You? Doing here?"

"What?" Kumunot ang noo ko. "Are you crazy?"

She murmured something. She's cute

"Are you new here?" I asked

"Yes." Sagot nito. "You about? Are you new here?"

I was about to answer but someone shout.

"Later, talk talk okay? I'm linis linis here."

So, Madeline is her name. It's suit her, beautiful.

    MADELINE is unbelievable woman, she's brave and she's scary when she's mad.

She always have answer when you arguing with her, she's funny and gullible.

She loves fighting with my sister, well, I know deep inside Jomela like her.

"Iba na yan." Wyatt smirked. "Sinong nagpapangiti sayo?"

"It's her maid." Ezar smirked

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes to him. "She's not just a maid."

"She's the future Mrs. Walter right?." Inakbayan ako ni Archer.

"The hell? I just admiring her." I sighed. "You know, I can't like or love someone because of my family and ofcourse because of my job."

"Sus, walang ganyan sa pag ibig." Colm said. "Pustahan, magiging kayo."

"We're not."

"Pusta namin mga sasakyan namin." Nakangising sabi ni Wyatt. "Ano pusta mo?"

"My private resort in England."

"Pwede na yun, malaki laking pera din ang makukuha namin kapag binenta namin yun."

Tsk.

     OKAY, I lost. Madeline and I have relationship, Fvck! I love her so much. I'm willing to give up my favorite private resort just for her.

I hate seeing her talking to other guy, yung lalaking nagtanong sa kanya nung nagpadala siya ng pera ay pinabugbog ko.

Pinabugbog ko din si Renato dahil sa pagiging close niya dito, gusto ko ding pabugbog ang Tatay ko but I can't do that. I know my Dad just want to be kind with Madeline.

We make love and that's the best day of my life because I'm her first.

"Karson, break her." Mom said. "Ipapapatay ka ng mga Ilera kapag hindi natuloy ang kasal."

"So? I will never leave Madeline." I said coldly. "I love her Mom, I'm willing to give up everything just for her."

"Ano? Gagaya ka sa kapatid mo? Naglandi na nga lang basta basta si Jomela tapos pati kami iiwan mo para lang sa babae?" She slapped me. "Lintik na pag ibig yan, alalahanin mong magulang mo kami! Wag nyo kaming basta iwan sa ere."

"And remember that we are your children." I said. "Diba dapat ang kasiyahan namin ay sinusuportahan nyo? Biktima ka ng Arrange marriage with Dad kaya dapat alam mo kung gaano kahirap makasal sa taong hindi mo mahal."

"Karson, ginagawa ko lang 'to para sa ikabubuti nyong magkapatid at ng minamahal nyo–"

"–You're just doing all of these for your own reputation."

Tumayo ako at nilayasan siya. I went back to condo and my anger suddenly fade when I saw Madeline's smile

"I love you."

"Mahal din kita Boss Madam."

     WE'RE BOTH happy but things happened, umuwi ako sa mansion para ayusin yun.

"Mom, you can fix this mess." I said. "Ilang araw na akong hindi umuuwi kay Madeline."

I don't know why pero ang sakit ng buong katawan ko lalo na ang ulo ko, nadadalas din ang pagdurugo ng ilong ko.

"You okay?" Mom asked worriedly while caressing my hair.

"I have no strength Mom." I murmured. "Can you call Madeline for me?"

"Yes son."

I don't know what happened next ng maging ako ay nasa England na ako with my parents.

They said I went to operation because I'm sick, namilit akong umuwi agad pero hindi nila ako pinayagan.

"Mom, Dad, Madeline is waiting for me!" I said angrily. "I need to go back to Philippines."

"She broke you before we arrived here." Mom said. "Ginamit ka lang niya Anak."

"I don't believe you."

"Then look at these."

May hinagis si Dad na litrato sa kama ko, para akong tinakasan ng kaluluwa ng makita ko si Renato na nakapatong kay Madeline.

"Hindi ako mapapaniwala ng ganyan. I'm Mafia Dad." I looked at them seriously. "Madeline love me."

"You're Mafia but love fool you." Ngumisi si Dad. "Kilala mo ako Karson, ginagawa ko lahat para sa ikabubuti mo."

Hindi ako naniwala sa kanila kaya nagpa-imbestiga ako sa tulong ng mga kaibigan and I find out the truth.

Mom and Dad is right, she's married now to Renato and they had children now.

I'm so stupid, I let her to fool me, I let her using me for money.

I don't want to believe but when I came back to Philippines I saw her with Renato and she's fvcking happy.

And that day sinumpa ko na sana hindi kona siya minahal. And that day I came back to England and marrying Jillian.

A/N: WAG MUNA KAYONG MAINIS KAY KARSON...EASY HAHAHAH