24

Really. This guy is the most infuriating man I've ever met.

He has me tied up in a chair with poison coursing through by veins and he has the audacity to ask me what he should use on me first. Ohhhh the nerve of him.

Up to this point, I don't still know who's behind the mask because I've never really seen him before. All I know is that he really hates me.

So I do what I know how to do best. I stare at him and just keep on staring.

I think he got fed up at a point in time and slammed his hand on the table causing some of the tools to fall on the floor and that's when I decided to open my mouth to infuriate him the more. Guess what I said, " why do they call oranges orange is it because they're orange". I swear I saw his eye twitch.

But knowing who I was, I wasn't done yet. So I asked him another one while smiling, "Why do they call a package on a ship cargo but when it's in a car it's called shipment". With that I couldn't help myself and started laughing. Oh it was just so pleasing seeing the reaction on his face. It was worth it but my satisfaction only lasted for a while.

At that moment he picked up a heretics fork. You know those ancient looking tools used for torturing. The instrument consists of two forks set against each other that penetrated the flesh under the chin in one end and the upper chest in the other. How do I know all of this. Well I was a freak for all this kind of stuff. I'm very inquisitive and so learnt all about it. Never knew I'd see one up close. Talk less of it been used on me. It doesn't kill though just prolongs the pain. And what great pain I felt when he secured it around my neck.

Then he left. He just up and left. I did see a very big smile on his face as he closed the door. He said, I did enjoy the joke but I'm glad I won't be hearing anymore of it.

The last thing that ram through my head before I lost consciousness for the umpteenth time today was " I knew I could tell a good joke".

...............................
Mitchy's POV
This is all my fault. Why didn't I stop him when I could. Why did I let him play it out for so long. And when I finally voiced my opinion he locked me up.

I haven't been in contact with Scar for a long time now. I know she was worried. That's until he kidnapped her.

I shouldn't have let it get out of hand. I shouldn't have supported him from the beginning.

Scar is to soft to even kill a fly.

I have to make things right. I finally have the chance to seeing as I escaped from the place he kept me an hour ago. I find the nearest phone booth and I make a long awaited call. At the end of the call, the police know a few things.

1. The cause of all the recent deaths circling about Scar.

2. Where I'm located.

3. The coordinates to the tracker that is planted in Scar's neck region at the back. She doesn't know it's there but it activates anytime there's a physically inflicted pain in any area of her body. And knowing what my brother is capable of then it must have activated a long time ago.

4. HOW TO BRING MY BROTHER DOWN.

Bring it on, dear brother.
I'm so sorry Scar bear. I'll make everything right I promise and maybe you might forgive me and even if you don't I'll be okay because it'll be better if you never associate with me again.
......................

I did it💃💃💃💃
I updated and that just shows how close we are to the end.
Is it two or three or maybe even four chapters to go. Let's find out.
I love you
Tjex😎😎