17

Scar's POV

The plane ride was long, stressful and tiring. Stressful for me in the sense that I was sitting for almost four hours and now I'm tired.

Getting off the plane was also stressful as I wasn't the only one with a rush to get to lowlands.

I picked up my bags and was walking out the airport door when I remembered something. I forgot to call a cab that'll take me to my uncle's estate.

I was getting frustrated when I looked up and saw a young driver holding a lit up sign that had Naomi White written on it.

Trust my uncle to think of everything and annoy me in the process. He knows how much I hate been called Naomi. What were my parents thinking when they gave me that name.

I walked up to him, thanked him for coming to pick me up.

"I'm just doing my job", he said. I then realized that he must be one of my uncles many drivers.

"My name is Luke".

When he told me a name, it struck a memory in my head. "Luke, as in that chubby little boy that I used to play with when we were younger."

He laughed, "Yep, that's me".

"You know I'm still pissed at you for kissing me".

He grinned, "I'm one hell of a kisser isn't that right. But it was on the cheek. I really liked you then".

"Well the feeling is mutual but why didn't you say anything ", I told him.

"We were too close to ruin such a friendship. "

We decided to stop at a cafe and catch up. We got so lost in our conversation that we lost track of time.

We talked, laughed, joked around even on the way home.

"I can bet my uncle is so worried and is about to call a search party to look foe us but knowing me he would know I want to catch up. Its been so long".

Luke been Luke only chuckled because he knew how right I was about my uncle.

So we found it strange when nothing of that sort was going on. The whole house was eerily quiet.

I called out for my uncle as we passed through the foyer but no response.

I was so focused on finding my uncle I missed the patch of blood on the floor close to the closet.

I ran up the stairs to check his office knowing my uncle he won't be asleep. But to my shock his office was empty.

When I went downstairs I saw Luke staring at something. The patch of blood.

It led to the closet. When I opened it I screamed.

   My uncle was murdered just like my parents.

.......................
Seems like she lost another one. I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. I'll give you our mystery persons POV in the next chapter. So we will see from his own POV how he killed her uncle.
Love Tjex😍😍