18

Mystery person POV

Sometimes I look at what am doing and start wondering a few things.

One, putting my sister or more like someone I grew up with that I thought was my sister, in the middle of the whole thing. She didn't do anything but she was the closest source I could think of. She was so naive, thinking I've let go of the past. But I love my sister. She could get hurt.

Two, my parents. They won't be proud of me wherever they are. They wouldn't want me to take revenge for something I don't know the full story of.

Three, my foster parents. As much as they want this revenge as I do. They wouldn't like the way I'm going about it. But they can't say anything, they're not here. They died just like everyone else in our lives.

Four, Scar is oblivious to everything that had happened. So why hurt her. She didn't know.

Five, was revenge the actual way to go. Or should I just forget about it.

But then when all these things come to mind, I remember one thing. My  parents we're murdered because of one bad past they had with the Whites.

I grew up without my birth parents because some human wanted them to pay for their sins of the past.

Then as all these things come to mind, I think again. Where's the need for mercy?

The Whites clearly didn't have mercy when they were killing my parents and not minding the fact that a baby, being me was in the car.

It only fueled my fire for their deaths. I killed them. I killed Cole even though it hurt my sister. She doesn't still know I killed any of them. I killed his mom. I killed Scar's uncle.

I wasn't going to let her find a happy place she could always run to. Now where would the fun in that be.

.................
Scar's POV

I woke up in bed panting but when I took in my surroundings, nothing seemed familiar.

I walked around and I saw a figure ahead of me. Walking towards that figure, I felt scared. I felt uneasy.

When I got to the figure, reaching out  to touch it, I all but passed through it.

When I got in front of it, its mouth was moving, words were coming out but none was making any meaning. I listened carefully this time around and I could catch what it was saying.

"Him.... Kill... Parents.... Happier....... Dead........ Revenge......... Him........ After...... You......... Next........ CAGE...... "

At the last word I paled.

.......................
I give you another chapter my lovelies. I kinda got freaked out when I was writing her nightmare out. I had a dream like that at one time. Vote for the chapter if you liked it. Comment and leave your opinions. It helps.
I remain your favorite girlfriend, Tjex.