4

Hey lovelies, its your favorite girlfriend am not one to make an authors note unless important. Hence this note here. Its here to dedicate this chapter to my no. 1 fan. Xplosion290 my shout out goes to you. I hope you like it.
.......................................................... 

           He's awake.

           His mom and Mitchy rushed and flanked him on both sides of the bed while I stepped out to call the doctor. I came back with the doctor sometime later and he did a routine check up on Cole and said everything looked fine and he should be able to leave by tomorrow. With that information, we were  happy.

            Cole was still pale but he was stronger. He had his bath in the bathroom and decided he didn't want any hospital food. Mitchy and I went out to buy him a large bucket of fries, some wings and a cheeseburger. Oh and to top it all a diet coke, its his favorite.

            The next day, everything seemed okay as the doctor had predicted. He was discharged. Mitchy gave us all a ride. She dropped off Mrs Grey and Cole first and we ensured they were settled before we left. She dropped me at-home "bye chica". I could only laugh as I felt the tension ease up after the past three days. But I guess it was too soon.

            I stepped on my porch about to open my door when I felt watched. I looked around but didn't see anybody. I shrugged it off but the feeling didn't go away. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed the jar of nutella and made my way upstairs. I  put on my stereo and Calum Scott blasted from it. I was so lost in the music while licking my nutella and turned my spoon into a mic. I was swaying to the bit when I noticed something on my room mirror. It was a note.

             I felt the world stop and I was focused on the words that we're sprawled on the note. As soon as the words registered, the jar of nutella dropped and shattered around me.

         "How was the warning I gave. Its just a little remainder of what am capable of. Hope it met your expectations. I won't go easy next time because it would be his dead body you will find". HIM.

..........................................................

      I was in pain. Emotionally and physically. Physically as I had stepped on one of the glasses that broke off from the jar and I had continuously punched the mirror. Emotional I was a wreck because I was about to lose an important part of my life and I couldn't do anything. I didn't know how I did it but I managed to sleep off.

         I woke up and I was in a house and I knew it wasn't my house I was beginning to wonder how I got there. I saw a masked figure run pass me and I tried to chase it. I caught up to the person but I couldn't touch him. I saw him walking toward a room. On opening the door, I saw Cole and it dawned on me. I was in Cole's house. The masked figure kept on walking towards Cole whilst pulling out a knife. I screamed but I couldn't be seen or heard. I tried to save him but I couldn't also touch him. The figure plunged the knife into Coles chest repeatedly and I saw him gradually lose his breath and died. He died in his sleep. And then I woke up.

        To say I was terrified was an understatement. I searched frantically for my phone. When I found it, I quickly dialed his number and on the third ring he picked up. "Hiya Scar bear, what's popping". I smiled at the nickname he has for me. We chatted a bit then I hung up not knowing it would be the last time I would talk to him. I had a gut clenching feeling and I almost called him back but he woupd be sleeping as he said that the doctor had prescribed one medicine and it was making him sleepy.

          I decided to have a shower and then I went to the library in my house to read. Shocked, of course I have a library. I didn't know how long I stayed thereut by the time I stood up and went to the kitchen to make dinner it was late. I was watching the food cook on the stove when my phone rang. It was Cole's mom. "Hey, Mrs G ". I heard crying then the next words I heard turned my world half way around.

       Cole's dead.

  ....................................................

And that my lovelies brings an end to another chapter.
He's dead and am still in shock so bear with me and give me time to mourn him. Writing his burial isn't going to be easy.
Love Tjex😘😘.