23

I finally figured out what poison he was using on me. I had read about it somewhere when I was around 14 years because as at that time I was fascinated with chemicals and what combinations could kill.

       The name of this poison was Botulinum Toxin, commonly abbreviated to Botox, is a muscle paralytic which  used to cure excessive sweating, migraines and to alleviate wrinkles in vain & expressionless people.

        It can lead to Botulism, a fatal condition causing paralysis of the lungs, liver and heart. Botox is the most poisonous substance known to man and it is estimated that one single teaspoon of botulinum toxin is enough to kill over 1 billion people.

        I knew it was Botox due to the pains I felt in my lungs. I was having difficulty breathing. I felt it getting worse. If I'm not treated on time I could die. Like anyone would miss me I have no one left.

        I heard footsteps from the other side of the door getting closer and in the next three seconds that passed,he walked in, in all his stupid ego and pride.

      "Wake up princess, we have a big day planned for us. It's called torture plights but in this I'm the only controller. Let's begin shall we".

        I didn't know what happened next but I can swear that I won't remember anything at all as my eyes closed and I slipped into unconsciousness.

Unknown POV
        I didn't know why I don't just stop what I'm doing but I'm this person that when I start something I have to finish it unless I'd feel irresponsible. Not the irony in the whole situation. A responsible person doesn't go out killing people. But I guess that's just how I operate.

         As I thought of the things I'll do daddy's little princess I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her writhing in pain. It's going to be a fun activity to carry out.

         So I got up from the chair I was sitting on looking at the unconscious girl in front of me. I walked up to her and shook her awake, because what fun is it if you're trying to torture someone and the person isn't even awake to feel the pain of the torture.

         Once I saw her stirring, I brought the table that I had carried in earlier closer to the light.

          Then I asked her a question when I saw she was fully awake, "what weapon will it be first?"
I know I'm evil.

.....................
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just been so busy and not having enough time for writing but I'll try my best to update when I can.
Love Tjex.