Prologue

Third person POV.
This is the end of the line for you White, I hope you enjoyed life while it was sweet. No memories cut short right?" He said and by he I mean my nightmare come to life also known as Dexter Moon or often referred to as CAGE.
We were in this house that looked like it contained reasonable and smart people but ding ding ding it contains a large set of idiots, mind my choice of words but it's true.
I don't know why I always have dreams but then my dreams make me and those dreams are what will make my death on the news all the more popular and I don't mean it in a good way. I've always thought my dreams would be the death of me and now here I am on my way to face that death.
No....,I screamed.
But then as always I was late like all my nightmares predicted and these nightmares all started because of her as she is the terror itself. I saw him slump on the floor and I told myself "what if I just ended my life without waiting for the devil who brings all my nightmares to pass to kill myself".
Nobody would miss me, nobody ever loved me to care about me, nobody wants to believe I exist and I always believed that was a bad thing but looking at things now, it's for the best. It's not like am special or anything. Never been happy and I never will so I could just do it and get it over with.
With all these thinking going on I forgot where I was until I heard the click of the gun and felt his hot breath on my neck did I realize where I actually was and how close I was to actually making everyone else's life better than it was with me around. I heard the first bullet go off and I felt it in my foot. Another I felt in my shoulder blade and I felt myself slipping into the unconciousness and I told the darkness to take over me and never release me.
But as the third bullet went off, I heard the sound but couldn't register anything and I welcomed the darkness slowly while I heard voices around me but I was like ha your too late, you can't save me am already gone or so I thought.......

Let's take a rewind on how I got to that point first and trust me it ain't pretty.....

...............................................
Hope you are enjoying the book so far it's just something am hoping you'll learn to love it as much as I do cause it's my story am telling.
Feel free to comment and vote.
Thank you😍😍.