EPILOGUE

5 Years Later

       It's funny how on this day years ago everything changed. Now I've moved on. I'm finally happy. Why wouldn't I be.

       Turns out Luke was alive also in the same building as I was with his family. When he told me how he had a hand in it I was so angry but he had good reasons. And we've built a good friendship that will just last forever. He's also married. The fool got himself hitched last year and he's going to be a father.

        Mitchelle, because I no longer have the guts to call her Mitchy or even recognize her as a friend. She lost me the day I found about her additional help in the matter. I just couldn't believe that she of all people could do that. Now I know she's somewhere on the other side of the continent. I'm glad she made the decision to be as far as she could go.

      The cops on the other hand are dumb butts (because I don't swear), although they're really supportive and friendly. Even with him dead, they situated cops to rotate shifts in front of my house every day for three years but they still check up fortnightly.

       I gave my uncle a befitting burial the moment everything was cleared up because he deserved it. His lawyer came around the other day to read his will and I found out he left all his property to me,money, houses,etc. Even in death he thought of me. Now I have a steady flow of money. I could count myself as one of the richest out there and probably the youngest CEO of her own company, THE SNOWWHITE ENTERPRISES. Nice ring to it right.

        I on the other hand, I'm ENGAGED. Yes,you read right. I found him. I found my happy ever after. I'm thrilled to be getting married just wished I could have my parents here and even my uncle.

          WE LEARN TO LOVE, TO FORGIVE, TO FORGET, TO MOVE ON, TO BE HAPPY. EVEN WHEN THE ROAD WE TOOK TO GET THERE WASN'T THE BEST BUT IT WAS ALL WE HAD AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING.

......................
MY LOVELY READERS
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME ON SCAR'S JOURNEY,HER LOSSES, REDEMPTION AND LASTLY LOVE.
I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU.
LET'S DO SOMETHING.SEND A LINE YOU WOULD USE TO END THE BOOK. LETS SEE YOUR IDEAS.
I LOVE YOU ALL
I REMAIN YOUR FAVORITE GIRLFRIEND
TJEX🦋🦋✨✨