15

Scarlette's POV

Do you ever get this feeling like, I'm never gonna live to see 50 years. Like I won't have the moments of falling in love, heartbreak, first kisses, marriage, children, grand children and all that and all that. Well, that's what I feel like.

I have no one to talk to. I haven't heard from Mitch in a while and am beginning to get worried.

I don't have Cole anymore to rant to. I don't have a mother figure but what I do know I have is a father figure who lives all the way in England, Manchester to be precise.

He's always wanted me to visit. Maybe this would be a great chance of escape.

I picked up my phone deciding to give him a call. After three rings, he picked.

"My little chiwawa, how are you doing? "At the sound of that nickname I let out a frustrated groan.

"You always do this when I call. I do not sound like a little dog learning how to bark for the first time, Dr Strange", I replied.

"That I am. I've always been a strange man, you know."

"I do know. "

"So what's going on in your life right now, how you taking Cole's death. You know you could always come visit or stay as long as you want".

"Well, he's mom died. Same person, different way of killing. He raped her then killed her. He left another note. He says he's still not done. What am I going to do? "

"That's horrible. He's sick. What you're going to do is pack up some of your things for about a month or two. Get on a plane that I'm already booking a ticket for you. And come straight to England. "

"For the first time I actually agree with you. So when's the ticket booked for? "

After all the details we're settled I went upstairs to pack my bag for my trip in the next three days.

Unknown POV

What she doesn't learn is that she should never use a non disposable phone if she doesn't want to get caught.

Oh what a surprise awaits her when she gets to Manchester.

I can't just let her travel without a hassle.

Ifi did then it seem I would have lost my magic touch. Don't ya think? (cue evil smile).

.................
I'm sorry I didn't update in the last three days. I've just had a lot going on. Hence the short chapter.
What do you think he's going to do. Well we will just have to wait and see. See you in the next chapter.
I appreciate the votes and comments. Keep them coming.
Love Tjex 😋😋