19

Scar's POV.
I woke up in a daze. It's like I had forgotten how to breathe but the fact I felt someone shaking me reminded me that I had to focus.

My uncle is dead. And I believe it's all because of me, but how will I start explaining it to Luke.

Let's get our facts straight and get all the info we need.

First killed: my parents, Mr and Mrs White.
Evidence: a note I never told anyone about.

Second killed: Cole
Evidence: a note and his poisoned medicine.

Third killed: Mrs Grey
Evidence: a note with the same writer.

Fourth Killed: My uncle.
Evidence: a note and blood on the floor.

All these happened and no one apart from me knows about the notes and every other evidence.

All these going on and I haven't heard from Mitch since we last talked about Cole's mom.

So I decided to man up and tell Luke everything. So I did.

I told him from the beginning, that is my parents death to the latest death ,my uncle's.

After I told him,I showed him the notes, the poisoned medicine and everything that showed up during the time. In less than four months, I've lost four people in my life and I guess I'm coming up with two conclusions.

One, he's killing everyone I know and love so as to torture me slowly.

And two, I'm next.

......................................
Luke's POV
Why do I feel like I should be guilty. Well maybe it's because of the fact that I work for the so called,CAGE.

It's not like I wanted to. I didn't have a choice. He has my family and he killed my dad.

I just want my family. It's that so much to ask for.

But what will shock her more is that my betrayal won't be that much of a problem.

But the fact that her best friend, who has been so "MIA" is the one who has been giving the information to the mastermind.

My job was only to tell when she was arriving. I didn't know he would go this far to kill her uncle. He kidnapped my family three days ago when he came asking for information.

I just hopes he lets them go and then I'll tell Scarlett everything I can.

I just hope he doesn't do something before I can.

......................
So that's chapter 19. About 8 more chapters left. Our newest character is among who would have thought.
Well that's all from my side.
Till tomorrow.
I don't normally update on weekends but it's a special treat and I'm feeling a bit happy.
I remain your favorite girlfriend
Love Tjex😍😍😍😍