CHAPTER 10

"Main apse pyaar karne lagi hu patibabu."

Ever been in a situation where a lot of things are going in your mind but you are unable to process them. You want to do a lot of things but just can not get yourself to move. Anirudh was in same situation. He wanted to go inside the study and ask her questions. Who told her about this, what made her think she is in love, why was she thinking like this and so many more things. He wanted to ask her about her blank notebook which was supposed to be filled with her homework that he had given her.
But all he could do was to just stand their and see her getting all shy while saying those words. He couldn't move. It was as his feet have freezed. Then he saw her going towards their photo, where bondita is sitting on chair and anirudh is standing behind her. He stood there and listened to her next words.

With a shy smile on her face she brought her hand towards the photograph and rubbed it over his face. "Haan patibabu main pyaar karti hu aapse. Vhi pyaar joh har patni apne pati se karti hai. Ab main apke liye ik aachi patni bankar dikhaungi. Voh saare kaam karungi joh ik aadarsh patni ko karne chahiye. Aapki seva, aapka dhyan rakhna ab yeh hi mere liye sabse imortant hai. Aap kush rhe bas yhi chahti hu main, aur yeh karne ke liye sab kuch karungi main."
She moved a little back and looked at the photograph. "Aapko pata hai jab mujhe pata chala ki main aapse pyaar karti hu, main usi samay aapko batna chahti thi par bata nhi pai. Fir aapko chot lag gyi thi. Aapko nhi pata patibabu par aapko uss halat mei dekh kar meri toh jaan hi nikal gyi thi. Par dugga ma ki kripa se ab aap theek hai. Aapki seva karne mei itni kho gyi ki bhul hi gyi aapko batana. Pr ab jald hi bata dungi mei apko apne maan ki baat. Aur ik adarsh panti banne ki puri koshish karungi. Agar main jald hi ik aachi aur adarsh patni ban gyi toh aap bhi mujhse pyaar karne lag jaenge. Fir hum unn baki pati patnio jaise ho jaenge."

"BAHU KAHA HO? JALDI YAHA AAO."

"Aai kaka sasurji."

Bondita looked at the photo once and then turned towards the door. Seeing her approaching the door anirudh hid himself. He didn't want her to know that he knows what she is thinking. When bondita went of of the study, he entered inside. He didn't know how to process this whole thing. Bondita was in love with him or this is what she thought and on top of that she wanted to be a good and ideal wife. What has gotten into her, why is she behaving like that. 

He sat on the sofa all shocked. He looked at their photograph, his bondita wanted to be a barrister. She wanted to help people and question wrong practices. She wanted to be voice of those people who were afraid and needed someone to take a stand for them.
Anirudh knew that he was the one who wanted to make her a barrister but now it was not just his dream it was their dream. He has dreamt of seeing her in barrister attire, putting her arguments in court and proving herself to be the best barrister out there. But now what has she got herself into? How can she give up on her dream and think of becoming an ideal wife? Why would she not become an inspiration to many, looking at her maybe other women also want to come forward and fight for their rights. Why was she getting distracted and that to because she thinks she is in love with him. 

Anirudh decided that sitting in study will do no good. He was angry and disappointed. He'll go to her and confront her. Tell her that it is not love and she doesn't need to be his ideal wife. He'll ask her to concentrate on her studies. He made his way towards door, anger clearly visible on his face, when he heard someone or to be specific he heard his ow voice.

"Kaha ja rhe ho barrister babu?" Anirudh turned around only to find another anirudh standing in front of him in barrister attire. 

"Kya hua shock lag gya kya hume dekh ke?" Anirudh again heard his voice and turning to the source of it he spotted his another self in tennis attire.