CHAPTER 19

Both anirudh and bondita were standing in the living area with their suitcases ready to leave for gurdaspur via train. Trilochan roy chowdhary did their aarti and instructed them to be to call as soon as they reach and to be safe. He was happy that anirudh is taking his bahu along with him as he knows that his nalayak nephew will get so engrossed in the case and will neglect his health. Bondita will take care of him over their. 

Taking blessings from trilochan, anirudh and bondita commenced their journey towards railway station. On reaching over their anirudh made bondita sit on one of the benches as there was still some time for the train to arrive. He went to take newspaper and some other things for bondita as it will take quite some time to reach gurdaspur. And looking at how bondita was behaving nowadays she will try her best to remain quite during the entire journey as someone told her that women should not talk much in front of her husband.

He came back and sat next to her waiting for the train to arrive. Train arrived in few minutes and they boarded it. They reached their compartment and settled themselves. After a few minutes the train started. Train journey was going smooth. Bondita dozed off in the beginning of the journey but woke up after some time and now is admiring beauty of the nature while looking outside from the window where as our barrister babu started of by reading newspaper then a book and then figuring out how will he convince randhir to help him. 

Like this only whole journey passed where bondita occassionally asked a few questions to anirudh and he answered them whole heartedly. They enjoyed the view outside, talked to each other, slept and reached gurdaspur like that only. They got off the train and came out of station. And that was when anirudh realized that he forgot to ask randhir's address from salim. 'Uhh I'm such an idiot. Ab kya karu main.' anirudh thought while bondita was busy gazing her surroundings. She has never been out of bengal and now that she was, she was in awe of her surroundings. People were same yet different. Men were wearing kurta not with dhoti but pajamas unlike in her village. Women were wearing suit and had tied their hair into a braid, a long one. There was a cultural shift and she wanted to explore it. 

While looking around her eyes landed on her patibabu who was standing still but his face showed some mix emotions. She thought why is he not calling a bullock cart for them, do they have to walk or will someone come and recieve them from station. She decided to ask him.

"Kya hua patibabu hum yaha kyu khade hai? Koi hume lene aa rha hai ya hume chal ke jana hai?"

"Voh bondita darasal..." anirudh started but then stopeed. How is he supossed to tell her that her patibabu does not have the address of their destination. He was so excited that he found a way that he forgot to ask address. How stupid. He could hear kaka calling him 'Nalayak', he felt like one right now.
"Bondita darasal mei apne dost se uska address puchna bhul gya." He said with a sheepish smile.

Bondita looked at him with wide eyes. "Toh ab hum kya karenge patibabu. Sham hone ko aa rhi hai, kaha jaenge hum."

"Tum ruko bondita mei koi hal nikalta hu."

Anirudh thought of calling salim and executed it as well but his bad that salim didn't pick the call. He came back and picked his luggage and went to a place where a bench was placed. He had no where to go and has to figure out a way to reach randhir and bondita was standing from quite some time. He made her sit on the bench and then sat himself. 
"Bondita salim ne phone nhi uthya."

"Pati babu aapke dost barrister hai na?"
"Haan bondita"

"Toh kyu na hum court jakar unke baare mei puch le. Hume koi na koi ntoh unka pata bata hi dega."

Yes they can do this, but why didn't this idea came to his mind. 'Nalayak kahin ka', he is proving his kaka right today.

They picked up their luggage and got onto a bullock cart. Till the time they reached court everyone was heading towards their home. Anirudh tried spotting his friend in the croed but couldn't find him. Then he walked towards the guard and asked him about his friend.