CHAPTER 26

Anirudh didn't know what to do. Randhir said that he'll manage everything and he believed that he would. But when he saw him entering bondita's room he started to panic. He didn't ask randhir how he was going to change bondita's mind or what all he'll do as he trusted him but now it was getting difficult for him to just sit ideal and wait for any one or both of them to come out of that room.

Seerat saw anirudh pacing in circle and decided to take him out from there as if he continued doing that he'll fall and while watching him go round and round she definitely will fall. So she asked him to accompany her to kitchen and help her. Anirudh also thought it to be a good distraction. Seerat being a chatter box started talking and anirudh listened to her carefully. She asked him about his college days in london although she knew about most of them as her husband told her about it. She had no idea why they fought or what happened between them and she never asked randhir about it.

Anirudh came to know a lot about seerat. She completed her school but didn't get a chance to go to college. She loved randhir from childhood and loves to stitch pulkhari dupatta whole lot of other things. While talking seerat mentioned kiran, anirudh looked at her and found her getting emotional. He took his chance and asked her about kirna. Seerat told him everything. She knew her husband would be telling bondita about the same. When she finished she saw tears in anirudh's eyes.

"Veerji aap ro rhe hai?"

"Boudi kitna kuch shena padha kirna ko. Voh bechari apne veer ke aas mei baithi thi par..."

"Haan veerji, pata hai badi bahadur thi, daat ke samna karti thi. Par usse itna kuch shena padh gya itni si umar mei ki voh samna nhi kar payi inn sab ka."

"Fir kya hua boudi? Matlab aap aur randhir yaha sab se dur kaise?"

"Jab inhe pata chala ki kaise inke apne hi parivar ne inki bhen ke saath yeh sab kiya yeh she nhi pae. Guilt toh phele se tha fir gusse ne bhi kabu kar liya inpar. Jab antim sanskar karke ghar aae tab bada tamasha hua. Yeh chillae, roe yaha tak ki sabko jail bhejne ki dhamki di par sab jante thee ki aisa kuch nhi hona tha. Aakhir mei inhone ghar chodne ka faisla liya, bebe ne rokne ki koshish ki par yeh na maane balki kaha ki voh bhi saath chale. Par bebe aise bapuji ko chod kar nhi ja sakti thi, yeh samaj jeene nhi deta unhe toh unhone inke saath apna ashirvaad bhej diya bas."

"Aur aap kaise aai yaha."

"Maine batya na aapko ki bachpan se pasand thee mujhe yeh bas na bola na dhikya maine inko ki yeh pasand hai. Jab school khatam hua toh uske 2 saal baad mere liye inka rishta aaya toh maine jhat se haan kardi. Fir jab yeh sab hua aur inhone ghar chodne ka faisla liya tab mujhe meri bebe ne bola ki shadi nhi hogi ab par main aisa kaise hone deti. Bas sabse ladh jhagad ke inke pass gyi aur shadi ke liye pucha. Inhone bhi aasani se haan nhi ki bade nakhre dikhae par maan hi gye end mei. Toh jhat pat shaide karke hum yaha aa gye sab se dur."

 "Yaad nhi aati aapko sab ki?"

"Aati hai na, apni bebe ko chtti likhti hu phone nhi ha na vaha par. Yeh bhi bebe ko chitti likhte thee par pechle saal hi dhehant ho gya unka. Bas ik bebe hi thi jinki wajha se apne ghar se judhe hue thee yeh voh gyi toh voh taar bhi tut gyi inki."

Anirudh was at loss of words. His friend had to go through so much and he couldn't do anything. He wasn't even there with him when he got to know about kirna's wedding. He was feeling guilty. He needed some space and told seerat that he was going to terrace. 

He stood by the railing and looked at the sky. He now knew what his friend was going to tell bondita to change her mind. He was proud of him but at the same time felt bad for him that because of him he had to go through those bad memories again. 

When bondita and randhir finished talking she wanted to run to her patibabu and apologize to him for her behaviour. So she rushed to verhanda in order to find him but he was not there. She asked seerat and got to know that he is on terrace, so she ran towards the stairs. After sometime randhir came out of the room and seerat saw his puffy eyes. She just went near him and hugged him tightly. In her embrace he started to cry again. 

Bondita reached terrace and saw anirudh standing near railing. She made her way towards him remembering how he tried to tell her that she was on wrong path and how she didn't listened to him and troulbled him. Stopping at few steps from him she called him.

"Patibabu"

-x-

Heya!!
Hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for late update.

Kindly do vote and comment.