A/N: Repackaged OC

I apologize for not updating Io Shirai's book for a long time because I don't have any creative ideas for it since the OC is a collaboration, not my own.

But, it doesn't mean I won't stop, the love story of Io Shirai will continue, but with a new and repackaged OC thanks to the understanding of Citizen_Soldier16. Here is the new and repackaged OC.

Name: Ilyas Rizal 

Age: 30 

Height: 6 feet 2 inches 

Weight: 228 pounds 

Hometown: Bataan, Philippines 

Signature: Slingblade, Knife Edge Chop

Finisher: Death March (Rollins' Stomp), Powerbomb Symphony (multiple powerbombs)

Mentor: Walter

Love Interest: Io Shirai

Friends: Solo Sikoa, Bron Breakker, Joaquin Wilde, Kayden Carter

Enemies: Grayson Waller, Von Wagner, Duke Hudson

Background: his great grandfather was a victim of the Bataan Death March in World War II and his ancestor was the Philippine national hero, Jose Rizal. 

As a young boy, he was a big fan of WWE, growing up and idolizing Batista, Undertaker, Triple H, John Cena and Randy Orton. His first big debut was for New Japan before making it big in Europe for Progress Wrestling where he met his mentor, the Ring General.Ilyas worked hard and followed his mentor to the U.S. where he joined the WWE as part of the new NXT.

While making his impact, the repackaged Vasil, now known as Ilyas caught the eye of the Joshi Judas, Io Shirai.