Chapter 17: Confession on a Cliff

(Saturday)

The weekend has come and it was now a time of relaxation for Ilyas and Io. Both NXT Superstars are in pursuit of the NXT North American Championship and the NXT Women's Championship respectively after sending messages to the current champions a few days ago.

The Descendant of Jose Rizal got up and prepared his morning coffee as something was on his mind as of late.

Ilyas' mind: Io is such a sweet girl and we've been friends for a long time while we also had a some awesome dates together

Ilyas was thinking about bringing Io up on a hill and have a picnic date with her while also looks to confess to her given his developing feelings for the Joshi Judas.

As for Io, her heart and mind was on Ilyas as she also has genuine feelings for the Descendant. Then she heard her phone chimed in with a notification sound. Io went to check and smiled as she saw a text message from Ilyas, she unlocked her phone and read the message.

Ilyas: ohayo Io-san, I just want to ask you if you want to have a picnic with me today, just the two of us 😘

Io smiled and blushed from the small emoji as she replied back.

Io: ohayo to you too Ilyas-kun, I would love to have a picnic with you, and it will be nice when it's just the two of us

Io was all feeling giddy inside, knowing that it will be just the two of them, no intruders to bother them or to interrupt their quiet peaceful time, but the place of where the picnic will be is not known for now.

(Back with Ilyas)

The food Ilyas is currently making are homemade sushi rolls along with some fried tempura shrimp and lumpia with some fresh salad as a side dish.

After letting the food cool off, Ilyas packed them in a basket and proceeded to wash and freshen up for the day.

(Time skip)

Ilyas was all dressed up and ready for his picnic date with Io. The Descendant has texted the Joshi Judas of where they will have their picnic. The place is at the top of a cliff overlooking and gives a great view of the city skyline.

Then the Descendant left his apartment with picnic basket in hand and proceeded to drive and make his way to Io's apartment building. Meanwhile the Genius of the Sky was all dressed up as she wore a black crop top with a pair of denim shorts. While she waited Io took the time to just look through her phone while also taking selfies.

(A few minutes later)

Ilyas pulled up at her apartment building and went upstairs to her door. He took a deep breath and knocked on her door. Io opened it and smiled as she saw the Descendant.

Io: konichiwa, Ilyas-kun

Ilyas smiled as well while he checked out the Joshi Judas.

Ilyas: ohayo Io-san, ready to go?

Io: hai, let me lock up first, so we can go

Ilyas nodded while Io locked up her door tightly. Then the two close friends got in the Descendant's car and drove off to the quiet cliff area on top from a mountain.

Io: wow, it's really nice and quiet up here

Ilyas: hai, peace and quiet where no one can bother us

The two got out of the car and saw a picnic table for them to use. Ilyas put the basket down and sat next to Io as they admire the clear view of the skyline.

Io: so what did you cook for us, Ilyas-kun?

Ilyas: oh, it's all homemade and fresh; I made some sushi rolls, shrimp tempura and fried lumpia