Chapter 29: Japan Trip Part 3 - Sushi and Nightlife

With a few days left of their weekly vacation in Japan, the couple of Io and Ilyas are savoring every moment of every day. Ilyas was still recalling the day where he saw giant statues of Godzilla along with sampling some of the cafe's snacks and pastries.

Now, what is next for their trip in the Land of the Rising Sun is the more... nightlife side of the country, the entertainment district. As Io was in the kitchen making coffee, she looked through her phone on Roppongi, a district located within the ward of Minato where there are various shops, nightclubs, bars and restaurants.

Io saw that the district is perfect for locals and tourists like them to experience the nightlife of Japan. And also wanting to respect Ilyas' principles, it is obvious for them to avoid the strip clubs of the district.

They have the whole day to walk around Shinjuku since they won't be going to Roppongi until later tonight. The Joshi Judas had their lunch date planned as she has made reservations to a sushi restaurant that is technically self served as the rolls themselves are served on a plate by conveyor belt.

Then moments later, Ilyas woke up due to the aroma of the coffee.

Io: ohayo babe

Ilyas: ohayo. You made coffee?

He said as he gave his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

Io: hai, you can go get some

Ilyas nodded and went to mix himself a cup of coffee.

Io: babe, I found a place where we can experience the nightlife of Japan

Ilyas' eyes widened a bit.

Ilyas: please tell me we're not going to a red light district

Io smirked and giggled as she takes this as an opportunity to tease his pure heart.

Io: aww, are you gonna blush when we pass by a strip club?

Ilyas: iie!

Io smirked as she got close, wrapped her arms around the Descendant to "trap" him in her grip.

Io: embarrassed to see covered oppai (breasts) and shiri (butt)?

Ilyas: no! I rather see your body than another girl's body

Io: aww, you're so respectful babe, that's why I love you

She smiled as she reached up to his lips, so she can kiss him with love.

Ilyas: I rather see this than a girl from a strip club

He smirked as he grabbed on Io's thicc butt, making her moan and smirk.

Io: so handsy in the morning

Ilyas: hai

As the couple drank coffee and ate some breakfast, they looked through the conveyor belt sushi restaurant where they will go for their lunch date later.

Ilyas: oh wow, self serve and I can eat as much as I want

Io: hai, it's all you can eat

Ilyas: oh they have some sushi I'm familiar with and not so familiar with

Io: try out new stuff, babe

Ilyas: oh hai

Their mouths watered as they saw the various sushi rolls they will eat later on.

(Two and a half hours later)

The couple left their hotel and walked around Shinjuku for the conveyor belt sushi restaurant. Using their phones' map systems to triangulate their current position, they saw that the sushi restaurant was just a couple of meters north, which a small stroll.