Chapter 13: Hiking on a Date at the Everglades

(Saturday)

It was the day of Ilyas' first official date with the Genius of the Sky of herself, Io Shirai. Since the two both agreed to hike for their first date, Ilyas took the time to purchase two digital passes for himself and Io to Florida's Everglades National Park.

While doing that, he took the time to research the hiking routes within the park and has found the routes they can choose from such as the Flamingo trail and the Pine Island trail, since they're both accessible along the main entrance of the park.

With the two digital passes in order and the two routes on location, Ilyas texted and updated Io about the passes and hiking routes. Then he got ready and proceeded to wash up before going to Io's apartment building to pick her up.

(Meanwhile)

Io was also getting ready as well and got the Descendant's message regarding the pass and hiking routes. She smiled and appreciated his effort to make their first date the best.

Then an idea flew into Io's head as she got an idea of what she'll wear while a mischievous smirk is on her face.

(A few minutes later)

After washing up, Io picked out her hiking outfit, which was her black top and jean shorts.

The Joshi Judas smirked as she checked out herself on the mirror and knowing that Ilyas will blush since she always like to tease him

Then she got a message from Ilyas.

Ilyas: good morning Io-san, are you ready for our date?

Io smiled as she replied back to him.

Io: hai, I'm ready to go Ilyas-kun, I just got dressed. You can come pick me up now

Ilyas: okay, I'm on my way

Io sat on the couch and crossed her thicc legs while she waited for Ilyas to come pick her up.

(A few minutes later)

Ilyas parked in front of Io's apartment building and went upstairs to her and Kairi's door and then knocked on it.

Io smirked as she went and open the door to see Ilyas.

Ilyas: ohayo, Io-san-

The Descendant's eyes widen and mouth hung open as he saw Io in her hiking outfit. Io giggled as she saw his expression.

Io: konichiwa Ilyas-kun, do you like what I'm wearing?

Ilyas: h-hai, y-you look hot- I mean nice! You look nice

Io giggled from his cute reaction.

Io: arigato, I'm ready

Ilyas: okay, let's go

The two left the building and went in the Descendant's car to drive off to the Everglades. Io was smirking to herself as she thought to herself that it's the first time for Ilyas to see her full bare thighs, given the fact that they're covered by her ring attire.