Chapter 22: Pleasant in the Sky

A/N: Smut warning! 😈😈

The weekend has come for the couple of Ilyas and Io after the two had gain momentum from NXT a few days ago.

The couple had gotten closer and stronger together as they both had championship gold aspirations in their eyes. However as they're both unaware, Io and Ilyas looks to level up their relationship in a spicy, yet loving way.

Io woke up first and saw that Kairi was still asleep. Not wanting to wake up her best friend, the Joshi Judas quietly got out of the bedroom and walked to the kitchen to make her and the Pirate Princess two cups of freshly made coffee. As Io mixed her brew and went to sit down and drink, she thought and blushed a bit on the possibility of making love with the guy she loved.

(With Ilyas)

Jose Rizal's descendant woke up as well and went to cook himself some breakfast in the form of a Filipino icon breakfast which was garlic fried rice and canned meatloaf omelet with a tomato and a glass of orange juice.

As he sat down and ate while he watched some TV, Ilyas' mind was racing of how he'll level up his relationship with the Genius of the Sky. After he finished eating and took a long rest, Ilyas left his apartment and walked to a nearby gym to get some workout in for motivation and a future title shot for the NXT North American title. His main workout sets were mainly on the weights and the punching bags. After an hour, Ilyas washed up in the showers and put on his new clothes.

(Back with Io)

Kairi has already woke up and joined her best friend with a cup of coffee as they discussed Io's relationship.

Kairi: looking to level up, Io-san?

Io: hai, I really love Ilyas-kun, he makes me so happy

Kairi: aww you two are so kawaii

Io blushed a bit and nodded.

Io: hai, we really are. I believe this is a perfect time to spice up our relationship

Kairi smirked and took the opportunity to tease her best friend.

Kairi: oooh, gonna give Ilyas-kun a real life gravure show?

Io: Kairi-san!

Io couldn't help but to hide her red blushing cheeks while Kairi patted her head as she giggled.

Kairi: aww Io-san

Io: you may be a little correct on that part

Kairi: oooh, are you going to wear a kimono with something hot underneath?

Io smirked and thought about of what she'll wear.

Io: hmm maybe. I do have a plan to invite him over for dinner here later tonight

Kairi: you're lucky I'm gonna be on tour because I'll miss all the spice

Kairi smirked and teased Io again, making her blush again.

Io: I'll cook him some dinner tonight, then he'll have his special... dessert

Kairi: ooooh

The Pirate Princess smirked.

Kairi: you do you, Io-san. Tell me all the good stories tomorrow

Io nodded and put together her plan tonight to lovingly level up her relationship with Ilyas.

(Time skip)

Ilyas returned from his outing as he bought some groceries, unaware of what Io will have in store for him until he got a text message from his girlfriend.