Chapter 23: Mixed Tag Momentum

(NXT)

With the premium live event just a couple of days away, both sides of the respective title matches looks to gain momentum. Tonight's main event is a champions versus challengers mixed tag team match as the NXT Women's Champion Mandy Rose aligns herself with NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes, as they take on Ilyas and Io.

Following Solo Sikoa aiding Ilyas last week, the Street Champion takes on the arrogant Grayson Waller as part of the show's card. The Street Champion made his intentions clear that after dispatching Waller, he looks to target whoever will leave as the North American Champion. However, Sikoa and Ilyas share common similarity as they are fighters with few words to say.

In his locker room, the Descendant was warming up while he watched his first confrontation with Sikoa from last week.

Ilyas: Solo looks like a worthy adversary... hmm however, General Walter defeated him in their only match with each other, so it looks like I have the psychological advantage if we ever face each other

As Ilyas proceeded to do some push ups, the Joshi Judas quietly went inside his locker room without making a noise and saw her boyfriend doing push ups. Io smirked as an idea came to her head, she tiptoed quietly and sat on Ilyas' back.

Ilyas: whoa, what's with the-

Io giggled.

Io: hey there babe

Ilyas: Io-san?!

Io: enough talk! Give me 10 more!

Ilyas: what? Oh!

The Descendant went back and continues to do his push ups with Io as his weight and spotter.

Io: come on, go all the way down! Give me a full push up for each rep!

Ilyas continued to do his push ups while Io sat on his back.

Ilyas: babe-

Io: I'm just thicc, that's all

Ilyas smirked as he got back up and grabbed his girlfriend by her thicc butt.

Ilyas: thicc in the right places

Io smirked as well and moaned from Ilyas grabbing her butt.

Io: mmhh, want to do it again here?

Ilyas: after our match...

Ilyas smirked as he gave Io's butt a little squeeze, making the Joshi Judas smirk and moan.

Io: mmhh, we go to your bedroom, so Kairi won't wake up

Ilyas smirked as he leaned in close.

Ilyas: I can't wait...

Io smirked and lunged in to kiss the Descendant, which turned into a passionate make out session while she wrapped her legs and arms around Ilyas.

(Time skip)

The show opened with the one on one match between Solo Sikoa and Grayson Waller. Both men have made their entrances and the match started.

While in the back, Ilyas was watching very closely, especially on the future member of the Bloodline with the Tribal Chief and the Usos.

(Back in the ring)

Waller tried to take shortcuts and cheat his way through the match, but the Street Champion wasn't having any of the Arrogant Aussie's games as he used his Samoan heritage to catch Waller with a pop-up Samoan Drop, paying homage to his relative, the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga.

(Fast forward)

Waller managed to faze Sikoa by using the ropes, the Arrogant Aussie was on the outside and measured for the Street Champion to get up. As Grayson saw Solo getting back to his feet, the Aussie rolled through the ropes and hope to catch Sikoa with the Rolling Stunner, but Solo caught him with another Samoan Drop. Sikoa then climbed the top turnbuckle and flattens Waller with the Uso style diving splash for the pinfall victory.