Chapter 12: Big Change

A huge event has shaken up within WWE's corporate offices in Connecticut. On July 22, just a few weeks after Ilyas aligned himself with Barthel and Walter while Io and Cora are starting to be a good team, WWE's big boss, the Chief Executive Officer of the company Vince McMahon has called for his retirement and has stepped down from his position as he tweeted out on that day.

 On July 22, just a few weeks after Ilyas aligned himself with Barthel and Walter while Io and Cora are starting to be a good team, WWE's big boss, the Chief Executive Officer of the company Vince McMahon has called for his retirement and has step...

Stephanie McMahon has been appointed as the new CEO of the company while Triple H has taken over as the head of creative, which drew a lot of positive feedback from both the wrestlers and fans. 

Over the first few weeks of the Game in charge, recently released WWE wrestlers returned such as Karrion Kross and Dakota Kai.

And there were plans for NXT 2.0 to revert back to its black and gold roots. But as of now, 2.0 is still rolling for the mean time.

This week's NXT, a new feud is starting for the Descendant of Jose Rizal as the Arrogant Aussie Grayson Waller had called him out on social media. What Waller doesn't know is that Ilyas has big back up in the form of Imperium.

As for Io, she has a one on one match with Cora in her corner as she takes on Toxic Attraction's Jacy Jayne.

While in his locker room, Ilyas can only smirk and can only laugh at Waller's call out on Twitter. Then he heard a knock on his door; he went to open it and saw that no one was there. Then Ilyas was caught off guard as Io playfully trapped him in a side headlock while she smiled and giggled.

Io: konichiwa Ilyas-kun!

Ilyas: ah! Good to see you too, Io-san

Io giggled and kept the lock on as she walked inside Ilyas' locker room.

Ilyas: let me go

Io: not until you tap out to me

Ilyas didn't want to tap, but had an idea by poking Io's hips, making the Joshi Judas yelp and giggle, and breaking the side headlock on him.

Io: what are you up to?

Ilyas: oh just watching this video of Waller calling me out

Io: baka (idiot)

Luke: yeah, it will be the biggest mistake he ever made. How about you?

Io: I have a match against Gigi-san

Ilyas: oh wow, that will be a great match

Io: hai, and hopefully one step closer to a tag title shot for me and Cora-san

Then Ilyas bravely decided to make his move since he was spending a lot of time with Io.

Ilyas: uhh Io-san, can I ask you something?

Io: hai, what is it, Ilyas-kun?

Io said with a cute smile on her face while Ilyas took a deep breath.