Chapter 24: Workout Motivation

Capping off their huge momentum victory over the champions, Ilyas and Io both have confidence on their sides as they prepare for Takeover: Stand & Deliver this coming Sunday.

The couple were currently at the gym across from their apartment to bulk up before their big title matches. The Stand & Deliver card were as follows:

Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne) (c) vs. Team 2001 (Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez) - Tag Team match for the NXT Women's Tag Team Championship

The Creed Brothers (Julius & Brutus Creed) vs. Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson) - Tag Team Street Fight

Tony D'Angelo vs. Joe Coffey - Jailhouse match

Mandy Rose (c) vs. Io Shirai - Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship

Carmelo Hayes (c) (with Trick Williams) vs. Ilyas Rizal - Singles match for the NXT North American Championship

Bron Breakker (c) vs. JD McDonagh vs. Ilja Dragunov - Triple threat match for the NXT Championship

According to NXT's social media pages, WWE Champion Alex Auditore, Alexa Bliss and Randy Orton are rumored to make appearances, it is unknown what the three WWE Superstars' intentions will be, but it is most likely they'll be part of the crowd and watch the show.

Ilyas: whoa, the WWE Champion is gonna watch us wrestle, babe

Io: hai, and he is bringing two important people with him, so we must put on their best for them and get their attention

Ilyas: hai, now let's workout

Io and Ilyas went their own ways within the facility of the gym, the Joshi Judas was on the deadlift barbell while Ilyas was on one of the exercise machines. As he began his workout, he couldn't help but to check out Io's thicc butt in her yoga pants.

He bit his lower lip whenever Io squatted down, revealing the shape of her firm, thicc butt; he breathed and almost lost count of his rep, but managed to maintain and continued on with his workout.

Io finished with the deadlift barbell and went on to the dumbbells to continue with her squats; she took a pair of 20 pound weights and proceeds to squat. As for Ilyas, he finished his set and went to move on to another machine, but again, he can't help but to check out his girlfriend's thicc butt. Io smirked and saw that Ilyas was checking her out through the mirror, but as she turned around, Ilyas quickly turned his head went to another machine to continue his set.

The Joshi Judas had an idea in her mind to tease and playfully mess with Ilyas' rep. She walked by Ilyas who was on a machine, and playfully dropped one of her hair barrettes. Io bent over to pick up her barrette, giving Ilyas a full clear view of her thicc covered butt.

Ilyas gasped and almost dropped the handles of the weight machine, but he caught them in time to avoid any serious damage or injury. The Descendant breathed, wiped his sweat and drank some water while admiring the thicc view in front of him. Io smirked and gave her butt a little shake before getting back up and put on her barrette.

Io: how is your workout, babe-kun?

She said with a mischievous and teasing smirk.

Ilyas: huh? Oh! My workout? I-It's going on well, I still nee to finish my last set of 10

Io: hmm okay, because it seems you got... distracted

Ilyas: me distracted? I-I don't know what you're talking about

Io: are you sure? It seems you were distracted by...

Io smirked as she turned around tapped on her thicc covered butt, which caused Ilyas to comically choke and spit out his water, making Io giggle mischievously.