Chapter 21: Nothing But Arrogant Aussie

(One week later)

After dispatching and defeating Duke Hudson last week, Ilyas is hungry for championship gold more than ever. The Descendant to Philippines' National Hero looks to get into the mind of the North American Champion Carmelo Hayes by having a match against Melo's associate, Trick Williams. 

Hayes accepted the challenge and pumped his boy up and attempt to tire the Descendant whenever a showdown between Ilyas and Carmelo will become reality.

As for the women's title scene, a brawl broke out on the parking lot outside the Capitol Wrestling Center between Toxic Attraction and Io, Cora and Roxanne. After what transpired, Shawn Michaels has decided to have the six women main event tonight's NXT.

(Time skip)

The show started with the opening match between Ilyas Rizal and Trick Williams. Carmelo Hayes accompanied his associate to the ring and pumped him for a fight against a worthy potential challenger the North American title. Then Ilyas' entrance theme played and out came the Descendant as he stared down at both Hayes and Williams down.

As Ilyas walked down the ring and Hayes exited the ring, rolling from out of nowhere was the Arrogant Aussie Grayson Waller as he took down Williams with his Stunner, much to the surprise of Ilyas and Carmelo.

Waller had and arrogant smirk on his face as he argued with both Hayes and Ilyas at ringside as the Arrogant Aussie pointed at Hayes' championship. The Descendant had enough, and got in the ring to ambush Waller as the referee call for the bell and have the match between Rizal and Waller.

(Ilyas Rizal vs. Grayson Waller)

After weeks of social media call outs, Ilyas finally got his hands on the Arrogant Aussie as he connected punches on the wannabe bootleg Miz.

As the action was going on in the ring, Carmelo Hayes was sitting at the commentary table watching the match closely. Ilyas Irish whipped Waller to the turnbuckles, but Grayson lifted himself up and counter with a sunset flip for a counter pin, but Ilyas managed to kick out.

Waller got Ilyas up and connected with a straight right hand, recalling his boxing days, fazing Ilyas; then he launched from the ropes, only for the Descendant to fire back with back body drop. Ilyas went to grab Grayson, but the Aussie rolled out of the ring to catch his breath while also taking the time to taunt the A-Champion, however Ilyas took advantage and jumped from the top turnbuckle for diving crossbody to the floor, which impressed Hayes as he gave a nod of approval.

Rizal picked up Waller and slammed his face on the announce table before throwing him back inside the ring for a quick cover, only for Grayson to get his shoulder up.

(Fast forward)

Waller got Ilyas in a sitting headlock in an attempt to keep the Descendant off his feet; however, Ilyas got back on his feet and slammed the Arrogant Aussie with a back suplex to create some separation.

Ilyas and Waller both got back on their feet, and the former boxer made a grave mistake by landing a chop on the Descendant, making Ilyas fire back with very hard knife edge cop, knocking the wind out of Waller while the sound of the impact echoed throughout the CWC. Ilyas looks to finish off Waller by executing the Powerbomb Symphony, however, seeing the potential threat to his title, Hayes slid in the ring and attacked Ilyas from behind, causing the match to end in disqualification.

Rizal and Hayes finally connected fists for the first time. The Descendant fought back against the A-Champion with chops and punches, but Ilyas fell victim to the numbers game as Waller joined in on the brawl. Hayes and Waller beatdown on Ilyas until a theme interrupted their assault.

The Street Champion Solo Sikoa appeared on stage with his towel draped over his head. Sikoa removed his towel and made his way down the ring with serious business on his face. Solo got in the ring and unleashed on both Waller and Hayes. 

Solo Irish whipped Waller to the ropes for a pop up Samoan Drop on the Arrogant Aussie. Solo then fazed Carmelo with a superkick, only for him to walk into the waiting arms of Ilyas as the Descendant got the North American Champion up for a vicious powerbomb.

As Waller and Hayes retreated, Ilyas and Solo stared each other down silently before they got close face to face. Then the Descendant and Street Champion turned their focus on both the A-Champion and the Arrogant Aussie as the crowd saw a potential banger of a match for the North American title down the future.

(Backstage)

Ilyas walked to the back and met up with Io who was in her attire.

Ilyas: Io-san babe, you're ready to fight

Io: hai I am, don't mess with me

Ilyas: oh I will never

Io giggled and smiled as she embraced her boyfriend.

Io: I'm just messing with you, babe. Watch me kick some ass

Ilyas: oh I will, babe

Io smiled and kissed Ilyas on the lips.

Io: I got to go now

Ilyas nodded and walked to the back to wash up while he looks to watch the main event.

(Io Shirai, Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez vs. Toxic Attraction)

As Io made her entrance, she was ambushed by all three members of Toxic Attraction. Women's Champion Mandy Rose threw the Joshi Judas back in the ring and continues the beat down. However, Cora and Roxanne ran down to even the odds and another brawl ensued in the ring.

Referees and security guards ran down to separate the six women, which brought out boos from the crowd. Io managed to break away from the guards and landed shots on Rose. The guards pulled her back for separation again. Rose retaliated by also lunging at Shirai until the guards pulled her back.

The security guards pulled Toxic Attraction out of the ring, but Io and the two young stars had an ace up their sleeves. Seeing the sea of humanity, Cora and Roxanne climbed up the top turnbuckles while Io stood on the ring apron. Then the three jumped as Cora did a senton, Roxanne did a diving crossbody and Io executed a springboard moonsault as all three women took out Toxic Attraction and the security guards while the crowd cheered loud.

Io, Cora and Roxanne got back in the ring and trash talked Toxic Attraction as the women's champions got back up and retreated to the stage. 

The show ended as Toxic Attraction raised their titles as the two teams continued their trash talk while the guards created a barrier to keep them apart.