Chapter 3: Kawaii Banter

Io woke up the next day feeling refreshed and in a good mood since she's sharing her room with her crush, the Vulture Vasil Rivera. She walked over to the living room couch to see that he's still asleep. Io smiled and blushed as she thought to herself.

Io: 彼は寝ているときとてもかわいい (he's so cute when he's sleeping)

She gently put the blanket over his body without waking him up. As  the Genius of the Sky was about to go to the kitchen, she heard groans coming from Vasil; the Vulture stretched and woke up. 

Io: good morning Vasil-kun

Vasil: good morning to you too, Io-san

Io: did you sleep well?

Vasil: yeah, I felt comfy; now I woke up to beautiful sight in front of me

He looked at Io and smiled before giving her a charming wink. The Genius of the Sky giggled and playfully hit him with a couch pillow. Vasil chuckled and saw Io's cheeks turning red.

Io's mind: did he call me beautiful? I- oh I'm blushing so hard right now!

Io: I'm gonna make some coffee, you want a cup?

Vasil: sure thank you, Io-san

Io smiled and walked to the kitchen while she felt her cheeks getting hot. Vasil sat up and occupied himself with his phone. While he was doing that, Vasil was checking out the cute Japanese girl in the kitchen. His eyes were focusing on Io's toned thighs and thicc bottom as she was wearing shorts.

Vasil: wow, what a view

Io heard Vasil and turned around.

Io: hmm, you say something Vasil?

Vasil: I'm looking at a nice view

Io: hmm?

Vasil: I mean, uh this picture on my phone showing a great view of the city from the highest point

Io: ah okay

She looked down at her thighs and bottom and knew that Vasil was checking her out.

Io's mind: he's such a tease and I know where he was looking; I want to play and tease him

Io poured two cups of the morning brew and handed one to Vasil.

Vasil: arigato, Io-san

Io sat down next to Vasil, and then she scooted closer to him.

Io: so what were you looking at?

Vasil: I was on my phone the whole time

Io had a mischievous smirk on her face.

Io: are you sure you weren't looking at something else?

She said in a teasing and flirtatious tone. Then she rubbed her legs with her hand causing Vasil to nearly drop his phone. He scooted down to make space from Io; the cute Japanese Superstar giggled at his discomfort.

Vasil's mind: is she playing and teasing with me?

Io scooted closer and their upper arms were touching. Vasil's peripheral vision was on the Genius of the Sky's toned thighs. Io saw the shift in his eyes and giggled to herself. She then looked down to see his free hand relaxing on the couch while an idea came to her head.

As Vasil looked through YouTube to see what video he can watch, he felt a soft and smooth feeling.

Vasil: what am I touching?

He squeezed it and heard light cute giggles from Io. He slowly turned to see the Genius of the Sky laughing before shifting his way down to see his hand touching and squeezing her leg. Vasil quickly removed his hand while his cheeks flushed red.

Vasil: sorry, Io-san!

Io: Vasil-kun kawaii!

She playfully pinched his cheek. Then Io brought her face close, with the space between them merely inches apart; Vasil started to sweat and shiver a bit. She whispered in his ear in a flirtatious tone.

Io: I don't mind you touching me there; if I'm tired or if I have an injury, I can count on you to make me feel better

Vasil's mind: she's really teasing me; hold on, I'm the man here, I'll tease her back

He put his hand back and squeezed her thigh. Io giggled and let out a cute laugh.

Io: ah that tickles!

Vasil: I don't mind that at all, you beautiful and cute lady

He lightly stroked Io's thigh which caused some light moans from the Genius of the Sky which made him smirk.

Io: so what do you want to do?

Vasil: how about we just watch a movie and relax?

Io: oh that sounds wonderful, I'll get the snacks

As Io went to get the snacks, Vasil flipped through the TV to find whatever they're showing. The Genius of the Sky sat back down and put her legs on him, much to his surprise.

Vasil: are you comfortable?

Io: yes

She giggled.

Io: as I said, I don't mind

She booped his nose and giggled. As the two watched the movie, Vasil was massaging and stroking Io's thighs which made her laugh.

Io: Vasil-kun, it tickles!

Vasil: you got some nice THICC legs

Io blushed heavily and playfully slapped his shoulders while a smile plastered her face. She was poking his upper arms.

Io: and you got some nice muscles

Io's mind: oh Vasil is so charming, funny and handsome; am I falling for him?

She was staring at the Vulture with a bit of lust in her eyes. Vasil was looking eye to eye and then snapped her back into reality.

Vasil: hey, you okay?

Io; y-yeah, I'm fine

Vasil smirked and poked her cheek, making Io blush heavily and her cheeks were a darker shade of red.

Vasil: Io-san, you're so kawaii

Io smiled and stroked his cheek with the back of her hand, making the Vulture shiver. The two friends continued to watch their movie while Vasil continued giving Io a gentle leg massage, making the Genius of the Sky relax from his touch. The whole day, Vasil and Io spent the day binge watching movies while their friendship was slowly growing.

(9:33 p.m.)

Vasil noticed that Io was sleeping. He slowly moved her legs from his lap and stood up and stretched. He then gently picked up Io and carried her bridal style to her bed. The Vulture set her down on the bed and put the covers over her body; he smiled at the cute and peaceful sight.

Vasil's mind: do it!

Vasil: do what?

Vasil's mind: you know what I meant, do it!

Without hesitation, Vasil kissed Io's forehead. He exited her room and settled down on the couch before falling asleep. Meanwhile, Io woke up and put her hand on the spot where Vasil kissed. The Genius of the Sky blushed heavily and then went back to sleep with a kawaii smile on her face.