2.

The peaceful and serene atmosphere that the house usually had was now disturbed by the loud booming noises coming from the second floor. Music filled the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in each and every room of the house.

Jimin with hairs tied up in the back while the fringes in the front fell all over his bare face, danced around the large room like a free soul.
In one of his hands, is his microphone that's connected to the speakers, which are further connected to the big monitor where the lyrics are being displayed.

Jimin has always used music as an escape from his mind and the real world whenever he feels too overwhelmed.

Today too, he's doing the same. Trying to chase the thoughts of a certain person away from his brain with the help of music.

"I thought I quit you, but you're still my vice."
He sings along to the song that's playing in the background. He have been buried inside his room and doing particularly nothing for the past 2 days, using jet lag as an excuse.

" 'Cause when I hear the name, when I hear the name."
He thought that he would be okay coming back to Seoul now. So sure that he had already prepared himself, that he wouldn't think about 'him' again.

But here he is, trying to hard to not think about him, but still somehow finding a way to connect each and every song to HIM. 

" Wish I didn't think about you every day.."
Oh how he wishes the same. Not wanting to think about the same person over and over again. How could a person who he hasn't seen in such a long time still have this much effect on him ? It frustrates him alot that he has lost control over his thoughts.

Once the current song ended he turned the speaker off, going towards his wardrobe to finally change into something presentable from his PJs.

He recognizes some of the pieces that he brought back with himself, but the rest were already in here. Probably it was his father's idea to fill up the closet on his behalf so atleast he wouldn't have to whine for a while that he have nothing to wear.

He settled upon a plain typographical white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans to pair with him. Not forgetting to complete the look with a black blazer, because of his great sensitivity towards the cold.

On his way out he picked up his black card that was casually lying on the top of his dresser. He usually prefer his card over carrying cash, cause carrying cash is too bothersome.

He made his way down the hallway, with the sound of his steps echoing throughout the big mansion.

" Young master, you're going somewhere? "
The head servant suddenly appears out of the thin air on seeing Jimin leaving so suddenly. It's not like he's being nosy or anything, but it's his duty to take care of Jimin.

" Yeah, going outside to get some fresh air."
The servant nods, even though he would like to accompany the young master himself. He's worried about Jimin getting lost since he recently came back.

But Jihoon has strictly ordered them to let Jimin do as he wants. He probably didn't want to make his son uncomfortable by forcing any kind of restrictions on him.

" Umm, can I take one of the cars?" Jimin asks in a humble tone, as if he's asking to borrow it from someone.

" You don't need to ask master, all of them are yours. Just tell me which one and I'll get it ready."
The servant smiles at Jimin's self effacing demeanor. The boy is still the same as years ago.

" Anyone will do."
" Then wait here for a bit, I'll ask Younghoon to bring the car from garage."

-

" Ride safely! "
Jimin bows at the old servant before finally driving away from the househouse in his black Gemera. It feels a little different to drive here as he's not used to the new roads in the city. But the GPS in the car is helpful enough to save him from getting lost.

Although he doesn't need the GPS to navigate him to the place that he's currently going to. With a smile blooming on his face, he stepped harder on the accelerator, his body tingling at the thought of seeing how much the place would have changed.

-

The white marbeled coffee shop has the same elegant look as before, if not looking more expensive and beautiful because of the fairy lighting. The way it's so huge, might make some people mistake it for a royal mansion. He hands over the keys to one of the guard, who's already bowing down when he noticed him coming into his direction.

He steps inside, the ambiance of the cafe, its homey and bittersweet aroma welcomed him. On the closure of the door a bell chimed making all the workers turns around to greet him.

Jimin walks a few steps inside before stopping again to look for an empty seat. Before he could ask for help a kind waiter rushed towards him on his own.

" I'm sorry sir, but we're full right now, it would be nice if you could wait a bit."
Jimin was about to respond back when someone else beat him to it.

" Yah ! Hyun jo. What are you doing?" The head barista came rushing to his rescue. His worried eyes turned soft when he looked at Jimin.

" Jimin ah, welcome. It's so good to see you after so long."
The barista opened his arms wide to engulf Jimin. From behind the waiter watched the scene with a gasp escaping his mouth. 

" S-sir. I'm sorry. "
He apologized to Jimin in a trembling voice, afraid that he might get fired for not recognizing who he was.

Jimin smiles lightly at the younger boy's action. He patted his slumped shoulder in hope to relax them.
" It's okay."
He reassures him, but it seemed like the waiter was still in a trance.

" Hyung, how have you been? "
Jimin now turned back to the head barista with a smile. The head barista who he has been great friend with since the other started working here.

" Just as good, if not better. I'm finally the head barista now. "
He laughs, remembering that when Jimin last saw him he was still an intern.

They became close after he accidentally put salt in Jimin's coffee instead of sugar, mind you it was his first day at work so he was nervous.

It was the most terrifying day of life. He thought that it would be his first and last day at the coffee shop. But luckily Jimin was kind enough to save him from getting fired. Though Jimin still teased him about that incident.

" He's waiting for you upstairs. " The barista says, eyeing to the stairs that lead to the second floor. He would have liked to catch up with him after so many years, but unfortunately the shop is crowded today and they are even short on staff.
Jimin nods mouthing him a quick 'thank you'.

" What should I bring you, the same ? "
Jimin smile fell a little on hearing the words. If only things were same as before.

" A red eye, please."
" But you didn't like the bitter taste."
The barista seemed shocked on hearing the order. Probably because of the change he just observed in Jimin.

The boy who hated the taste of coffee and only ordered milkshake with extra chocolate syrup has turned into something completely different now.

" Yeah, but I like it now."
There's many things that he used to hate before but likes now. It's like his preferences has changed alot.

Changes are actually inevitable in ones life after a certain period of time has passed. But maybe, about a certain someone his feelings might still be the same or maybe not ?