68.

Jungkook can't believe that what he's seeing in front of his eyes right now is reality and not just a figment of his own imagination.

Even when the person standing in front of him close the gap between them and embraces Jungkook in a hug, the onega still stood shocked in his place.

" Jungkook ah.."
He calls out sweetly, putting his hand on Jungkook's cheek to give them a soft caress.
There's so much happiness laced in his voice. He calls Jungkook with the same tenderness that he used to call him before.

" Hyung- it... It's really you? "
Jungkook asks overcoming his initial shock. He wouldn't have been this shocked if he was given a head ups before.

Jungkook puts his trembling hand froward but stops in between. Junghyun decides to give Jungkook all the time he needs to accept the reality.

" Yes, gguk ah. It's hyung."
He says softly taking a few steps back.

Seeing his brother back away this time Jungkook walks through the few inches difference between them, and finally comes crashing in his brother's arms.

" I'm sorry, hyung... I-i'm so sorry."
He choked out on a sob, beads of apologies escaping through his agaped lips.

Jungkook sobbed thinking about the possible hurt he has made his brother gone through all because of his one rash decision. He was afraid his brother would never forgive him for that and that's why he didn't contact him before because of this fear.

" Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about."
Junghyun wraps his arms more tightly around Jungkook. His Jungkook didn't deserve all the pain he had went through and Junghyun regrets that he wasn't there to save him from this all before. If only he was a little braver at that time...

" It's hyung, who should be sorry."
He carefully caress Jungkook's head with his hand. Oh, how he wish he would have done the same when Jungkook was suffering in the hands of their so called parents.

" It was my duty to protect you, but I was a coward so all I can do was see you suffer."

It was hard for Junghyun to go against their parents. He was supposedly the obedient child who could never say a thing against his parents. But then he saw how they treated Jungkook and he started to see them for what they really were.

" No hyung, don't say that."
Jungkook separates from the hug to wipe his brother's tears. He didn't like how his brother was blaming himself for what their parents did.

" You were the only one who supported me. If I didn't have your support back then I would have never gotten the courage to escape from that life."
It wasn't just about pursuing his dream job, but more about the disrespect he has gotten from his own parents. From being always compared to his brother to being discriminated because he was an omega.
An omega who was supposed to be a househusband whose only purpose would be to make his alpha happy and do the household chores.

His parents had always told him how he was a good of nothing and no alpha would want a mate like him. These feelings starts to house in his heart and that's when Jungkook realised he have to go away from there before he loses himself.

He's would have felt that he was the one overreacting, if Junghyun hadn't supported him at that time and make him feel that his feelings were valid.

" If only hyung was more brave I would have taken you away from there myself."
The day he came back home and his fuming parents told him that Jungkook had ran away; the only thing he regretted at that time was how he couldn't be of help to him.

Jungkook shook his head to that, he doesn't want his brother to regret something that wasn't his fault.

" I missed you so much."
Junghyun whispers finally able to say those words face to face to Jungkook. Until now he has only said them to the picture of Jungkook that he has kept very dear to his heart.