29.

The very next morning Jimin woke up to the sound of light giggles and the shuttering sound of camera. He somehow managed to open his eyes despite being too drowsy; only to see Yoonjun being so close to his face.

" Wht're y'doin ? "
Yoonjun didn't reply to that question and instead continued with his giggling. Honestly Jimin doesn't understand where does he get all the energy in the morning from.

" Why did ya'wake up so soon? "
He tried to pull the boy back into the covers, in hope he'll get to sleep more too but by now Yoonjun is fully awake. He refuses to give in.

" Appa says you should wake up soon."
Jimin rolls his eyes at that, of course Yoongi and his perfect ass would say such stupid things.
" Your appa and his bullsh-"
He stops himself just in time before he could curse in front of the boy. But Yoonjun still raised his eyebrow at him, catching him in middle of the act.

" What are you doing with my phone? "
Jimin changes the subject, afraid that the child might scold him for cursing.

" I'm taking Jiminie's cute pictures. I'll send them to appa to make him smile."
The boy says innocently, he missed the opportunity to see Jimin's cheeks getting adorned in a pink tint.

" My picture would make him smile? "
Jimin tries to keep his voice monotonous supressing the urge to smile by hearing the comment.

" Yes! Appa always smile when he sees Jiminie."
Yoonjun shares from his experience that he gained from observing the things around him.

Even though in his eyes Jimin is a bad person who hurt his appa, he also sees how his father always smiles whenever he sees Jimin. Even if Jimin hurt him, it doesn't matter to Yoongi, he's happy just to be near the omega.
And Yoonjun has been a keen observer to note all this in his little head.

" Jiminie look! Appa calling. Tele-pely! " He jumps in excitement when the phone in his hand ringed with a simple 'Min Yoongi' showing up as the caller id.

Jimin set it like that because he knew Yoonjun would see it, if not he would have changed the name to something else like;

'Asshole'

" It's called telepathy."
He corrects it for him, but Yoonjun didn't pay any attention to him. His all attention is centered at one place and that is the phone's screen where he could see his father.

" Appa! Goood morninggg ! " He greets energetically. His cheery voice making Jimin cover up his ears , all this was not his cup of tea.

" My baby is so energetic today."
Yoongi's voice sounded tired on the other end. It sure got Jimin curious as to why would that be, but he's never going to ask it himself.

" Yes, I had a good sleep with Jiminie by my side."
Jimin covered up his face at that.

" Oh, is that so? "
Yoongi's snickered on the other end, making Jimin want to smack the hell outta him.

He was cursing at Yoongi from the side, since the phone angle was away from his face but Yoonjun suddenly turned the camera towards hia face.

And now he was face to face with the alpha. They both maintained eye contact with each other for sometime, before Jimin's eyes travelled a bit lower to see that the alpha was lying shirtless under the thin cover. His chest muscles easily visible because of the cover being slid down.

" Say good morning to Jiminie."
Yoonjun broke the intese stare between them, making them snap out of whatever fantasy they were in.

" Good morning! " Yoongi greeted with a smile, but Jimin's not in the mold to return it.

" Whatever." He turns away, so that his back was facing the camera now.
" I think he wants to sleep more."
Yoongi laughs at the omega's reaction.

" Appa's going to rest a little longer too."
" Why? Appa sick? "
Jimin shot his eyes open on hearing that but didn't bother to turn over to show his worried expressions.

" No, I'm just tired from the dinner last night, my head hurts."
Jimin understood that he was hungover. And as far as he remember, Yoongi always tried to skip drinking in the past because he had the worst hangovers.

But seeing how before Yoongi would just lie silently in his bed in a grumpy state till he felt okay, to this new Yoongi who smile and chat with his son even when in pain, he sure have changed a lot...

" Appa come closer."
Yoongi did as directed. Once his face was more zoomed in, Yoonjun tried to kiss his forehead through the screen.

" Ah, I think I just got better."
Yoongi showed his big gummy smile making Yoonjun smile too.
And with that the call ended, now Yoonjun turned to face Jimin.

" Jimin ah- oh! The little prince is here too? "
Seeing Jihoon standing there at the door, Yoonjun ran to hug him with his arms wide open. He surely have bonded with everyone present in the house in very small amount of time.

" Harabeoji! Good morning! "
He greets him happily, getting head pat in return.

" Morning baby."
Jihoon bends down to reach the boy's height, in Yoonjun he sees Jimin's younger image. He also saw the change in Jimin's mood because of him, which made him grow more fond of the little boy.

" Jimin ah, you should learn something from him, see he's awake so soon."
Yoonjun's chest swell up with proud when Jihoon used him as an example. It's a great accomplishment for the little boy.

" Dad! "
Jimin shouts from his sleeping position, making them both laugh.

" You should have come down to play with me if you were awake, that sleepy head doesn't like to get his sleep disturbed."
" Junie was talking to his appa."
Just as yoonjun mentioned Yoongi, Jimin's heart started racing. Afraid that the boy might say something that he shouldn't.

" Is that so? You should have introduced him to me too."
Before Yoonjun could reply to that, Jimin is already answering on his behalf.

" He is a busy man, dad."
" Well I wouldn't have taken much of his time. I just wanted to tell him how nice his son is."
Well, his dad wouldn't think the same if he knew the reality.

" By the way when is Taehyung coming back? "
" Uh, he said maybe 2-3 days."
Jimin lies again. He actually didn't talk to Taehyung at all, since he was too busy taking care of Yoonjun.

" You must miss your appa."
Jihoon picks up the little boy in his arms. To him, it felt like he's holding little Jiminie once again.

" Junie miss appa alot."
The boy nuzzles his head on Jihoon's chest and Jimin surely look a bit jealous at that. He's still a little possessive when it comes to his father.

" Is it usually you and your appa?"
" Yes, Junie and appa are a family."
At that Jihoon understood that his appa was a single father like him. He ruffled the boys hair with affectionate eyes staring at him.
" Just like me and Jimin."
He turns to look at Jimin, who's laying there with puffed up cheeks.

" Jimin ah, you'll be late for your work."
" 5 minutes more." With that Jimin covered himself again, with no actually intentions of getting up any time soon.

" Let him be, we should head downstairs and have some fun."
Jihoon said to Yoonjun, understanding that his son need to have some peaceful sleep to get refreshed.
" Yes! "
The boy jumps happily in the elder's arm.

With that they both took their leave from Jimin's room. Making the omega let a big relieved sigh to finally get some alone time. If only that was possible...

" Jimin ah!"
The shrill voice made Jimin eyes open in an instant.
Jimin has never woke up this abruptly before. With his slippers worn on the wrong foot and cover fallen off the bed, he dashed downstairs after hearing the familiar voice.