8.

" Jimin ah, you- how- why are you here ?"
Yoongi found himself dumb, in the sense that his words have stopped flowing from his mouth.

The tiled floor beneath his feet felt like it was shaking, making his legs all wobbly like they were some kind of jellies. It felt like a fever dream to him, so realistic but hard to grasp at the same time.

Maybe it is... Maybe he's still in his bed and dreaming all of this happening. Cause there's no way that Jimin is actually standing here, in his cabin, in his company building.

Jimin takes a seat in one of the empty chair, opposite to the alpha, not even waiting to be asked to sit. The alpha seems to be in a dazed to do so anyway.

He crossed his legs to get in an elegant posture. A small glass ball with snowflakes inside caught his eye, he quickly picked it up, playing with it.

" Is that even a question?"
He looked straight into the alpha's wavering eyes.
Yoongi even hesitates to blink, afraid that the dream would perish if he do so.

" I'm here to buy your company."
Jimin makes it sound simple, while in reality it is not.
" My company, b-but why? "
Yoongi somehow overcomes his dazed state, now understanding that whatever that's happening in front of him is fucking real. Jimin is real. And he's here to buy his company.

" Because I can and I want to."
Jimin sits proudly after saying that. There's a sense of power in his aura.

" But Jimin ah-"
Jimin hisses at that, slamming his fist on the table.
" Mr. Park. Call me Mr. Park !"
He says loudly enough to make chills run down Yoongi's spine along with Mr. Lee. The secretary has been just watching over them with lips tucked in, afraid to make any noise.

Yoongi is shocked by the outburst, if not hurt. His pupils wavers, afraid if that's the same Jimin that he used to know.

The same Jimin that would start sulking when someone raises their voice at him, the same Jimin that would get angry at Yoongi for not calling him by sweet names. The same Jimin who would always come back home to apologize to Yoongi after having a fight.

Jimin has surely changed, and Yoongi just might be the reason behind it.

" Mr. Lee give him the papers."
Jimin signals to the secretary, who instantly hands over the documents to Yoongi that he has been holding since so long.

" I want all rights over your company, just tell him how much money you want and I'll throw it your way."
Jimin declares, he doesn't care if he sounds like those typical rich chaebol heirs in the dramas. He's ready to spend as much money he want to buy this company, cause money has never been an issue to him.

" Jim-"
Yoongi stopped on getting the glare from Jimin, swallowing the name back inside.

" Mr. Park, I still don't understand why you're doing this, after all it's just a small start up."

What could he possibly gain from buying this small company that doesn't even make that much ? There's not much profit, just bare enough to keep the company still alive. But Yoongi still has the hope that he'll be able to change it all the way with his hard work.

" I'm not obligated to give you any kind of justification."
Jimin replies without even sparing a glance at Yoongi. He's purposely trying to not look into his eyes, he's afraid he'll loose his cool demeanor if he does so.

" Min ah, do you really want this? "
Jimin finally decided to look at the alpha, and there he was again with his lovey dovey gaze, it irritated him so much.
" Yes."
His tone is plain, no emotions hidden in it.

Yoongi sighs, finally picking up his pen and signing over the documents. If that's what makes Jimin happy.

" Fine, it's yours then."
He hands the paper back to Mr. Lee hoping to see Jimin smile now that he got what he wanted.

" Thanks."
Jimin didn't even look at him one last time, before turning around to go his way.

Seeing Jimin leaving like that made Yoongi agitated, he ran to get a hold of Jimin's wrist.
" Wait-" He huffs out.

Jimin just wanted to shake Yoongi's hold off and run away. But in the end his body is too weak to do so. He's still so submissive to Yoongi's touch.

" Did you have your breakfast ? Shall we grab a bite together?"
Yoongi asks with hopeful eyes, he just wants to spend some time with Jimin. If only, he could do so.

" I already ate."
Jimin lies, not even entertaining the thought for a second. He tried to remove Yoongi's hand but the latter is persistent.

" Min-" Yoongi tried but this only made things even more worse.
Jimin has come to hate that nickname by now, especially if it's Yoongi who says it.

" I told you to call me MR. PARK! "
He roared like a lion. His voice making even Mr. Lee scared for his life.

Jimin continued to step closer and closer to Yoongi until he was at the perfect distance from him. So close that they both could feel each other's palpting heartbeat.

Jimin went as far as to grab Yoongi by his collar, his nails digging in the alpha's pale skin.
" Continue with this friendly act of yours and I'll make sure to show you your place, Asshole."
Once done with his warning, he let go of Yoongi harshly, making him stumble a few steps backwards.

As Yoongi tried to gain back his balance, Jimin already went out of his office, making sure to close the door with a great thud.

Yoongi looks down at his hand that he used to hold Jimin's wrist. A smile making it's way to his lips.
" I would have even given my life to you, you only just needed to ask."

-

" Sir, congratulations."
Mr. Lee claps his hands over their victory.

Jimin doesn't seem too impressed with it, but still put on an act to be happy.
" Thank you, Mr. Lee. It wouldn't have been possible without your help."

" But I did nothing, it was all you who convinced Mr. Min."
Even hearing the surname makes his blood boil. And what was that act that the alpha put on earlier to asking him to eat breakfast together ? Does Yoongi really think they can go back to how they were even after what happened between them ?

" It seemed like you both know each other well."
Mr. Lee looked at him, he has already figured out by the way they both looked at each other with a strange feeling glistening in their eyes.

" He's just a fragment of my past that I wish to forget."
Jimin says and looks outside. If only if was easy to forget the past. If only he was able to successfully remove Min Yoongi from his heart.

" Also, please it would be nice if you could keep all these things confidential from my father. I don't want him getting involved in my matters. "

He doesn't want his father to know that the company he was so excited about buying was Yoongi's. If his father has known this, he would have never allowed him to do so.

" If that's what you want, Sir."
Mr. Lee didn't question anything further seeing how Jimin was already looking distracted. The ride back home was filled with silence and Jimin's dewy eyes.