52.

It's been a month since their late night conversation and since Yoongi started to persuade him. They've been on many dates by now and each one opens the door to Jimin's heart a bit more.
Their relationship seems to get better as they let their love and time heal them, but the fear of getting hurt is still there present in one corner of Jimin's heart.

And even though he's ready to let go of that fear now and give Yoongi a second chance; he knows there's some important things that they need to clarify first.

He doesn't think he can go on longer without knowing the truth behind Yoonjun's father, even though it won't change a single thing about their relationship dynamic,it's something that Jimin can't move forward without knowing.
And there's something else too...

Something he's been trying to forget for years now. Something he's been turning a blind eye to and act like it never happened, but he knows he can't go any longer like this.
He need to address it, he needs to talk it out with Yoongi and that would be the only possible way for him to be free.

Today is one such day of their many dates. Yoongi has called Jimin over for a homemade dinner. But Jimin has more plan than that, he wants to untangle the rest of the knots tonight. So, they can finally move ahead for a fresh start.

And for them to have such conversation he knows they need to be alone to be honest with each other.

" Taehyung ah."
He calls his best friend and saviour in a desperate tone. In time like this, no one else but Taehyung comes to his mind.

" Hello, my dear soulmate."
Taehyung replies in a cheerful voice, he has been like that nowadays because of Jungkook's presence in his house. And Jimin always makes fun of him by saying how much whipped he's for the omega.

But honestly, Jimin is happy. He is very happy that Taehyung has Jungkook now. That Taehyung found someone who can make him happy too.
And the way Jungkook makes taehyung happy without doing much, Jimin can't wish for anything else. He just wants Taehyung to express his feelings already, and hopes that Jungkook doesn't let him down.

" What are you doing? "
He sees Taehyung is wearing the shirt that he has gifted him on his previous birthday. And Taehyung only wears it for special occasions.

" I was taking Jungkook out to watch a movie." 
Taehyung replies giddily, he still can't believe that Jungkook said yes to watch a movie with him.

He knows it's not officially a date yet, but atleast he's getting closer to get a date. The awkwardness between him and Jungkook is fading up slowly and a beautiful friendship is blooming.
And that's the first step towards a successful relationship.

" What kind of movie? "
" R rated."
Jimin let out an annoyed sigh at that, his best friend can't stop joking even in serious situation.

" Tae! "
" We're going to watch a marvel movie."
He finally stops joking around, on seeing Jimin's annoyed expression. He's actually more of a rom-com person but if Jungkook's wants to see marvel then marvel it is. No questions asked.

" Oh perfect. Then book another ticket."
" Why? Do you wanna join us? But weren't you going to Yoongi hyung's house? "
The disappointment in Taehyung's voice is clear. Anyone can tell that he wanted to be alone with Jungkook.

" No. Not for me. For Yoonjun."
" Yoonjun? "
A sly smirk comes to his face but Jimin is quick to wash it off with his explanation.

" I need to have some serious talk with Yoongi and we can't do that if Yoonjun is present there."
Taehyung goes silent for some time after that.

" Hmm, that's true. Are you finally thinking about giving hyung a second chance? "
His voice is excited, feeling happy for Jimin. He knew Jimin wanted to give Yoongi a second chance too but was a bit afraid and he totally understood why would he feel like that.