21.

The walk back to Yoongi's house was awkward for both of them. Jimin never thought he'd feel this awkward with a child. So he felt like the need to say something to fill the silence between them.

" Hey, kid."
The way he addressed him made Yoonjun pout. Not very happy with it.
" My name is Yoonjun." He tells him again, in case Jimin has forgotten it.

But the reality is far from that, Jimin can never forget that name. How could ge forget the name that he came up with himself. He's intentionally trying to avoid to say the name to protect his heart.

" It is usually you and appa in your house? "
He doesn't want to sound nosy. But he can't help but be curious about Yoonjun's other parent and Yoongi's omega...

He can't ask him directly about it and there's no way he's going to ask Min Yoongi about it. He would rather die than doing that.

Yoonjun nods at the question and suddenly a certain kind of spark is ignited in his eyes. A mischievous one.

" Jiminie wanna live with us? "
He looks at Jimin with suspicious eyes.

The look and the question made Jimin choke and halt on his way. Where did he even got that thought from? Not even in his wildest dream he could think about living with Yoongi. His blood pressure would be so high if he did so.

" NO! I was- i was just asking."
He tries to defend himself but the heat rushing to his face says otherwise. And Yoonjun is quick to catch that.

" Jiminie red tomato."
Yoonjun giggles, pointing at Jimin's utterly red cheeks.

Jimin was too embarrassed to even continue walking. Thank god he saw an ice cream truck nearby and thought of using it as an excuse.

" See, there's an ice cream truck. You want ice cream? "
" Appa said not to take things from stranger."
Yoonjun replies strictly, as if he's a rule abiding child, but Yoongi would like to say otherwise.

" I'm not a stranger. I'm your Appa's.... boss."
Yoonjun isn't very convinced by that, cause he doesn't understand the term boss fully. In his eyes Jimin is a bad person who bully his father so, he still has his suspicion about him.

" But if you don't want it, it's okay I'll buy one for myself."
Jimin starts to walk away with a smile. And soon after Yoonjun followed him too, like he expected him to do.

" Junie wants one too!"
He declares, still a bit shy to take anything from a stranger. But not being able to resist the urge of his sweet tooth.

" Which flavour? "
He turns around, not wanting Yoonjun to see the big smile that he made to appear on his face.

" White chocolate." He replies excitedly.
' Just like Yoongi.' Jimin thought in his head; still remembering about Yoongi's preferences till this date.

" One peach and one white chocolate flavour."

Once Yoonjun got his hands on his ice cream he couldn't stop himself from smiling. And just like how Yoongi had taught him he didn't forget to thank Jimin for it.

The rest of the walk was silent, thanks to the ice cream. Or who knows what else the boy would have said to make Jimin loose his head again.

" You know the password? " Jimin asks Yoonjun, looking doubtful. But Yoonjun steps in with a proud chest.

He stands in front of the door but it's too short for him to reach the keypad, so Jimin lifts him up in his arms.

He looks at the boy impatiently, waiting for him to finally unlock it. But Yoonjun just stare back at him.
" Don't look." He warns as he covered the lock with his small hands.