31.

The whole early morning mess had brainwashed Jimin's already tired brain. So, when his eyes landed on the fancy clock on the wall, his heart started racing again.
" Yah! Have you seen the time, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! "
He screams while pointing at the child.

Yoonjun hasn't even taken a bath yet. Plus he takes a lot of time to finish his breakfast. There's no way he's going to make it there in time.

Jimin starts panicking just by the thought of Yoonjun reaching late to school because of him. To him it'll be like he failed his mission.

In the corner, Taehyung quite enjoyed this new side of Jimin. The panic stricken omega. He won't say it in front of Jimin, but it seemed like Jimin perfectly suited the role of a parent even though he's a bit careless sometimes.

" But the school is closed today."
Yoonjun's one statement was enough to stop the hyperventilating omega from running around the room.

He stood frozen at one place so his brain could process the words efficiently, once sure he went close to Yoonjun and then looked at him with wide eyes.
" Huh ?"

" It's the weekend, Jimin."
Taehyung explains on behalf of Yoonjun. And then it made sense to Jimin's head that it was saturday. He's been so busy nowadays that he even forgot what day it was.

Once calmed down, Jimin turned to look at the boy who was silently giggling by Taehyung's side.
" You could've told me earlier."
His strict tone made Yoonjun believe that he did something wrong. His smile instantly faltering and a scared look taking over his face.

" Well he thought that you might be smart enough to remember the day." Taehyung spoke from Yoonjun's side. He saw the way Yoonjun's eyes started getting glassy on Jimin's sudden mood change. Taehyung thinks, Jimin really need to work on his temper.

Jimin also noticed that, now feeling guilty for using that tone with the child. He let's out an audible sigh, one that tells that even he is frustrated of himself.

" I still have to go to office today, the work's been hectic since Yoongi went to Japan."
He went ahead to his wardrobe, to choose his outfit for today.

" Then Junie would be alone? "
The boys asked with a sad pout. Even though the servants would be there with him, he still get bored and lonely in such a big house.

" Taehyung can take care of you."
Jimin replies simply, his attention still focused on choosing the shirt.

" Me ? But I- i don't know anything about children."
Now it was Taehyung's turn to panic.
Taehyung was the youngest in his house, so just like Jimin he was used to getting pampered and not to pamper anyone else.

And he don't have any niece or nephew that are Yoonjun's age so, he thinks it'd be hard for him to take care of the boy.

" Well, you're his uncle after all."
With that Jimin finally settled on what clothes to wear. He started walking towards his bathroom now.

" Jimin ah! "
Taehyung saw Jimin rushing away from there.
" I'll fetch him back once I'm done with work."
Jimin gave him a wink.

" Dress him up and have breakfast, I'm sure samchun has made your favourite pancakes."
Jimin pokes his head out, trying to use the pancakes as bribery.

" Take him to your room."
He ordered Yoonjun and the boy gladly accepted.
" Okay, let's go uncle Tae."
He's getting quite fond of Taehyung, despite this being their first meeting.

" He's an energetic child."
Taehyung says while getting dragged by Yoonjun to the adjacent room.
" He matches your energy perfectly."
Jimin laughs and waved his best friend bye before finally stepping in the shower to officially start his day.