70.

" Jimin ah, how much more time? "
Yoongi sighs looking at his watch, his feet taps in anxiousness as he waits for his lover and son to come out of the room.

Jimin starts to hurry up as he hears Yoongi's voice from outside calling him.
He finishes brushing up Yoonjun's hairs for the last time and starts to button up his shirt now.

" Papa hurry."
Yoonjun looks up at Jimin with his big eyes. His feet swinging in an attempt to contain his excitement.

" Just a bit, baby. "
Jimin can sense the restlessness in Yoonjun's voice, after all the boy has been waiting since so long for today and it's finally here.

His baby is getting a year older today, it's Yoonjun's sixth birthday and they're going out to celebrate his special day.

The excitement is a given after all it's the first time Jimin would be there to celebrate his birthday with him. And he'd have his favorite uncles by his side too.

And even though Yoongi would have been happy with a simple house party too, knowing Jimin and Taehyung, he easily agreed on their idea of a fancy dinner. It's the first time his whole family would be together to celebrate Yoonjun's birthday.

" Here, my handsome baby is all done. Give papa a big smile."
Jimin helps the boy out of the bed.
Yoonjun puts on his gummy smile similar to Yoongi, his fingers poking his cheeks aa he acts extra cutely in front of his father.

" Ahh, too much cuteness."
Jimin gasps at how much handsome his son is. He can be a child model if he wants too, he surely inherited all the good genes from Yoongi and Jimin.

" Junie got it from papa."
Yoonjun says proudly, he has heard his appa says things like this too many times, so it's a given he'd learn it from him.

" You're getting cheesy like your appa, hmm."
Jimin pulls Yoonjun's adorable cheeks. He had these same squishy cheeks when he was a kid, he thinks if his papa was here he'd compliment about the similarities between him and Yoonjun.

He'd have been able to tell stories about Jimin's childhood to Yoonjun and knowing Yoonjun he'd have loved every one of them. Since the child always like hearing Yoongi's childhood stories narrated by his grandparents.

" Can't believe you're already six. My baby is growing so fast."
Jimin wipes the imaginary tears off his eyes. His son is growing up so soon and it hurts him to think how he wasn't able to witness the most beautiful moment of his life.

Today is not only Yoonjun's birthday but it's the day he and Yoongi became parents too. And although he may have spent the past years trying to forget about this day to protect his heart from hurting, this year he's the happiest he's ever been.

Just as he was starting to get emotional for real, Yoongi enters through the door.

" Jimin ah, Jun ah, what's taking you so long? "
Yoongi finally decides to come inside the room to see what's making the two huddled up in the room for so long.

" Handsome boys take long time to get ready."
Jimin's mood changes as soon as Yoongi comes by, he stands in a sassy pose while saying that and Yoonjun doesn't waste his time in copying his papa. It's his favourite hobbies nowadays to copy his parents.

" You mean I'm not handsome? "
Yoongi's mouth open in shock, his eyes popping out making Yoonjun burst into big fits of laughter. Jimin wanted to laugh too but he didn't want to abandon the sassy role he was in.

Jimin steps closer to Yoongi, his hands on the black jacket with embroidered tiger he's wearing. It's the one Jimin has gifted Yoongi for his birthday. Well that's not the only gift he gave him but the other gift is something he can't share out in the open.