43.

( I recommend listening to the song 'Once Again' -- by Mad Clown while reading this update!)

___________________________________________

After the silence that surrounded them for so long, where they only heard each other's shallow breaths and pulsating heartbeat, Yoongi's weak voice is finally heard. It comes out like a mere whisper.

But in the tranquility that surrounded them, Yoongi's words filled up every corner of the room.

" I'm sorry."
He apologies with so many emotions in his voice and all the walls that Jimin has built to protect himself starts to get crumble down one by one.

Yoongi's one single apology has that much effect on him. But Jimin doesn't wanna hear those words, he doesn't want to hear anything now cause he's afraid how it'll effect him.

" I'm sorry, Min. I'm so sorry."
Yoongi now turns to face Jimin, it's dark but he manages to see his face even then. He isn't exactly happy if not more broken after hearing those words come from Yoongi's mouth.

" You should have said that long ago."
Jimin tries to keep his voice monotonous, but it starts to crack anyways. The lump in his throat is getting bigger and it's hard to swallow. The cries he has been trying to subdue is pushing to come out now.

" It doesn't matter now."
He replies, acting like he isn't affected at all, like all the air in his lungs didn't just gush out leaving him breathless and gasping for air.

" It does. It do matter, Jimin."
Jimin curls his hand around the sheet, his eyes stares at the white ceiling without even blinking. He's afraid if he close his eyes for even a second it'd fill up with tears.

He now seals his lips to not let Yoongi hear his crying sound, when at some point of his life, he would go to Yoongi whenever he wanted to cry. But currently he doesn't want to shed one single tear in front of him.

" I've committed the biggest sin of my life, let me let me apologise for it."
Yoongi has started sniffling by the time, but he isnt afraid like Jimin to show it. He's ready to show all his weakness to Jimin and wants Jimin to do the same.

" It's too late hyung."
His pitch is very low, because if he dares speak louder Yoongi would hear the pain and hurt in his voice. The pain that still stings his heart to this date.

"... Too late."
It's too late for everything. It's too late for his apologies, it's too late to fix what happened between them, it's too late- atleast that's what he thinks.

" You should have said these words to the Jimin who waited for you day and night, in hopes that you'll come back for him."

His protective bubble bursts and the words come out like a whisper shout. He stops holding himself back because he knows he need to let all these words out of his chest to finally be able to breathe again.

These words have been trying to come out for a long time but Jimin didn't let them so they caused him so much pain. A pain that has no other remedy. But it's finally the time to let them out. To bear his broken heart to Yoongi.

" Do you even know what I went through? "
He adds a bitter chuckle in the end of the sentence. Because the alpha would never know what he actually went through. How his life became a hell after he left.

He remembers the white walls, the empty room, the nauseating smell, the beeping sound. Calling for Yoongi but the alpha doesn't show up. Only to get told by his father that he can't reach Yoongi.

But he doesn't believe his father, he refused to believe that Yoongi would leave him like that.

He sent numerous messages to Yoongi, calling him every minute in a desperate attempt that Yoongi would finally get tired of his calls and pick up.