67.

" Don't you think there's something different about Mr. Park nowadays ? "
A young female worker whispers to the coworker sitting next to her with a deep thinking face.

Her expressions shows how she was desperately waiting to have this chat with someone. Her eyes continuously flickering around to see if someone was looking at their direction or eavesdropping their conversation.

" Different? "
The other person raises their eyebrow, not quite catching the point here.

" Yeah. He first took a whole week off suddenly and when he came back he started to act very differently."
When the other person doesn't understand what she's trying to imply, it starts to irritate her a little.

" He often calls Mr. Min to his office and when Mr. Min comes out of there, he looks so red in anger. "
Things starts to finally click in their head as they remember seeing the same scene a few times before.
" Maybe Mr. Park is torturing him? "

" Look, Mr. Min is going there again."
She points with her finger after seeing Yoongi heading towards the cabin again.

" Poor Mr. Min, I think Mr. Park is very harsh on him."
They both sighs at that, feeling sad for their kind boss who's getting supposedly tortured by Mr. Cruel Park.

But what their eyes doesn't catch is the smile Yoongi has to suppress every time Jimin calls him inside his cabin.

He composes himself to be Mr. Min right now instead of Yoongi. His smile easily turns into a thin line.

" Mr. Park, you called me? "
His voice becomes deeper. Usually the pitch of his voice gets very high when he's talking to Jimin, that shows his excitement. But he always try refrains himself from doing so when they're in the office.

" Yes, Mr. Min."
Jimin puts his papers down on the table, a smirk on his face as he steals a glance at his alpha. He unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt, wait no, technically it's Yoongi's shirt.

Since Jimin just started living with them without any prior plan or discussion, all he had with himself was the pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that too he had stolen from Taehyung's wardrobe.

He didn't want to go back home to get his clothes so, he decided to just use Yoongi's clothes till he builds a closet for him at his new house. Also, Yoongi's clothes has his alluring scent on them so it makes Jimin feels good, a big plus point.

" Why do you keep calling me here, do you have an idea what the others are saying about you? "
Yoongi closes the door behind him, he's afraid what would happen if someone sees what they are like inside the closed door. Not like anyone can do anything about it since they are the bosses here.

" Mmh, no I don't."
Jimin says in a teasing manner, he had actually heard the rumours too. The rumours of him torturing Yoongi in his cabin. It made him burst into laughter just by thinking about it.

" They say you've been torturing me in this little chamber of yours." 
Jimin looks up at Yoongi from his chair. The alpha isn't coming close to him, instead he's leaning on the door frame and just staring at him from there.

So, Jimin decides he has to be the one to go to him. Jimin walks to him with his hips swaying to an imaginary beat, all Intentionally. He feels happy seeing Yoongi's eyes glued on him. That's right that's where they belong. On his body.

" But you like this torture, don't you ? "
Jimin uses his index finger to trace the sharp edges of Yoongi's face. He soon changes his one finger to both of his hands, as they start to roam freely around the alpha's sturdy body.

" The way I run my hands all over your body, the way I kiss you on your neck, the way my hot breaths makes you shudder, the way-"

" Jimin ah, I thought you said you didn't like to do this all in the office."
Yoongi hold both Jimin's hand in front of him, stopping them from doing something dangerous. It seems like his kitty is getting a little naughty.