57.

The cold wind strikes Jimin's flushed face, making him shudder but he isn't that affected by the cold today. There's a fire burning inside of him that's keeping him warm.

Yoongi walks close to him, but doesn't dare to say anything. Jimin can sense the nervousness in Yoongi's body from his scent but he hesitate in striking a conversation too.

He stops in the middle suddenly, making Yoongi stop in his track too.
Yoongi looks at Jimin but the omega isn't looking back at him, instead his gaze is on the stream of river that reflects the moonlight on its surface.

" Hyung..."
Jimin calls for him and it melts Yoongi's heart. Oh, how much he missed Jimin calling him like that. He remembers the progress of their relationship; it started from Yoongi ssi, to hyung, to love to Mr. Min to Yoongi and now finally back to hyung.

Yoongi can't explain how much happy a single word from Jimin can make him. Only Jimin has that much power over him.

" I want to hear your side of the story."
Jimin looks up, his facial expressions are tight but Yoongi can figure out that he's not mad.

Yoongi cracks a smile at that. He knows, in a situation like this Jimin could have chose to blame him too, but instead he wants to know his side of the story. And it assures Yoongi about their relationship and their future. He can see the trust Jimin has in him.

Yoongi put his hand in front of him and Jimin looks at it in a confused manner. That's not what he asked for.
" My hand is cold."

Jimin thinks for some second before giving up and putting his hand on top of Yoongi. A strange coolness spread all over his body at the touch that's extinguishing the rage inside him.

Even Yoongi feels much relaxed after holding Jimin's hand. He did so, so the omega won't run away from him while he tells him his side of the story. He knows it's not going to be easy for them.

Yoongi starts to take slow steps forward and Jimin matched his footsteps. They kept walking like that for some seconds, letting the cold wind welcome them before Yoongi started telling his story.

" Your dad never liked me."
" Whenever you were there he acted normal with me but as soon as you were gone he treated me like an outcast."

Yoongi remembers the hurtful words Jimin's father had said to him. From being a middle class person to just being a gold digger who's after Jimin for his money. Yoongi had heard all these insults but still didn't say anything because he thought maybe he could change Jihoon's thinking with time. Oh, how wrong he was to think that.

" Why didn't you tell me? "
Jimin feels ashamed of himself for not noticing it before. How ignorant was he to see how his father treated Yoongi. If only he had seen it or Yoongi had told him about it, his life would have been so different now.

The hatred for his father only continues to grows in his heart.

" Would you have believed me? "
Yoongi asks and Jimin stops his feet from going any more further. His silence is the answer that Yoongi needed. He has already known that Jimin wouldn't have believed him, a person who he has known for a few years over his father who's been there for him since he opened his eyes in this world.

" And even if you did, I didn't want to ruin your bond with your father. I knew how much you loved him."
Jimin became silent on hearing that. Yoongi, an outsider who cared so much about his family. And then there's his father who was his only family but still acted so selfishly.

" But it was all bearable, because I thought he'd accept me once our child was born but then -"
How could he forget that day. The day happiness faded away from his life, the day he knew he couldn't be together with his Jimin anymore.