16.

Jimin stood beneath the cold shower, not even bothering to undress himself. He let the cold water run down his clothed body like that. The clothes sticking to his body as more water continued to pour down.

His mind was a mess, and it'll get more messed up if he continued to be with Yoongi.
It's not good for him, he should have never even bought that company from Yoongi. He should have lived a life that's untangled with the alpha's. Only that way he could be free from his sufferings.

If only he would have done so. If only he had listened to his brain and not his stupid heart.

He reached out his hand for the shampoo that was on the corner shelf. He poured some in the palm of his hand while spacing out. But he stopped as he inhaled the familiar scent that made him finally come out of his dazed state.
It was his favourite shampoo, one that he has been using since so long...

" Jimin tell me why did we come here just to get a bottle of shampoo."
Yoongi puts his chin on Jimin's shoulder, turning his head sideways so he could get a look at Jimin's face. The omega finally gets his smile back as he saw his favourite shampoo right in front of him.

Jimin forced Yoongi to come here all the way just for this shampoo, looks like Yoongi finally has a worthy opponent to compete with for Jimin's love.

" Cause it's my favorite, and I really need it." He shows the shampoo to Yoongi while giggling. Yoongi couldn't comprehend more than that it was a cherry blossom fragranced one. Jimin surely had an ungodly obsession with cherry blossoms.

" More than me? "
Yoongi pouts putting his arms around Jimin. Jimin looked a little worried since they were in public but Yoongi never cared about other people. Cause for him only him and Jimin existed in the world.

Jimin looks at the alpha and shakes his head, ain't no way Yoongi is really comparing himself to a shampoo now.
" Yes."
Yoongi knows Jimin is teasing him but his replie still made him sulk even more.

" I'll pretend that I'm not hurt."
He removed his arms from Jimin's waist and walked towards a corner, making his back face Jimin.

" You silly hyung, of course you're more important than a shampoo."
Jimin wanted to tease him more but he couldn't endure that cute look on Yoongi's face anymore before his heart bursts.

" Really? "
Yoongi eyes shine with hope and Jimin isn't sure if the alpha is actually dense or just pretending to be.
" Mmh."
Jimin hums, going towards the checking counter with his beloved shampoo bottle in hands after making sure that Yoongi is following him, instead of just sulking around the store.

" Wow ! I feel so good after winning from a shampoo."
Yoongi smiled a wide gummy smile which made Jimin's heart race. Jimin could easily trade many of his favourite things just so he could be with Yoongi.

" See Mr. Shampoo you're not as good as me."
He said while poking his tongue out at the shampoo bottle.

Jimin almost smiled at the memory, but stopped as soon as he realised what he was doing.
He showered abruptly after that, thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to stay there any longer.

He stared at the clothes that Yoongi handed him for a little too longer. It was a graphic black tank top and grey joggers. The clothes almost doesn't seemed like Yoongi to him.

But then again this isn't the same Yoongi that he used to know, he's a whole different person, a stranger to him.

He put on the clothes without any further thought. Cause if he let his brain run free it'd only bring a thousand of hurtful memories.

When he came out from shower, the water from his wet hair ran down his jaw line. When Yoongi looked at this Jimin he started to malfunction. Jimin wearing his clothes were just a cherry on top.

He stopped cooking for a second just to star at Jimin, while his brain had a lots of not so innocent thoughts going on.
He only came back to his senses when Jimin gave him a rude 'What?'

" Uh, you can sit in the living room while I prepare the food. It will be done soon."
Jimin walks right away after that, but Yoongi's eyes were refusing to look away from him. His gaze was stuck on Jimin.

When Jimin stepped into living room, he saw a small figure curled on the couch. Jimin's brain instantly regarded him as Yoongi's son.
He carefully sat next to the boy, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

But Yoonjun still woke up when he felt the couch deepen next to him.
He fluttered his little eyes open and clinged to Jimin, thinking that it was his dad because Jimin was wearing Yoongi's clothes and the physique seemed similar too.

" Appa."
He murmurs, snuggling himself into Jimin. His hands went all the way to engulf Jimin's waist, while his head laid on his thigh. Jimin froze on his spot at the unexpected situation, not knowing what he should do.

He have never dealt with children before, so he was very clueless. The child seemed to be in a comfortable position so Jimin didn't wanna disturb him.

When Yoonjun didn't get head pats from his father like he usually does, he looked up only to see Jimin's face instead of his father's.

He frowned at that, feeling embarrassed he quietly squirmed away from the omega's hold.

An awkward silence surrounded them both for some minutes where nobody dared to say anything before Yoonjun finally decided to talk.
" Sorry."
Jimin looks at him, not knowing why the child would say that for such a small thing.

" Appa said Junie shouldn't be rude to others." He says almost like a whisper then looked down at his lap, playing with his tiny fingers. He was afraid of Jimin's reaction

When Jimin was in shower, Yoongi confronted him for his rude behave, making him understand how wrong it was of him to behave like that. He also told him that Jimin was his friend so, he should ask for his forgiveness for his behavior.

When he doesn't get any reply from Jimin, he thought of introducing himself to him instead because that's what his father told him to do.

So, he put on his best smile and then turned to look at Jimin.
His smile made Jimin stupefied because of how identical it was to Yoongi.

" I'm Min Yoonjun."
He says his name proudly, slowly putting out his tiny hand for a handshake.

He waited patiently for Jimin to return the hand shake. But the kind of reaction that Jimin had made the boy more afraid of him.

The omega stood up with his face looking completely ash white, as if someone has sucked out all the color from his face. He picked his phone up from the charging stand and went out of the house without any further exchange of words.

When Yoongi heard the door being closed loudly, he came into the living room to see what the matter was.

" Jun ah, what happened? "
He asked not understanding what may have happened between them to make Jimin run out of there like that. He was fine just a minute ago.

" Junie don't know."
The boy replied with an innocent look, even he doesn't understand what he did wrong.

" I just introduced myself to him, like appa said."
Yoongi goes to hug Yoonjun, seeing that boy was starting to think it was his fault.

" It's okay, he must have been in a hurry." He pats his head gently to comfort. He actually may have an idea what might have caused Jimin to rush away from there like that.