5.

The tires make their monotonous hiss over the rain-washed highway. No awareness of the road or the rain, the car moved over the highway, lights on full beam.
The yellowed yet bright light from the beam played with the droplets, painting them in its own color too.

The hard core music didn't sit well with the soft pitter patter of rain. But Jimin didn't care, the sudden rain only made his mood even worse, he has a dislike for rain. The city lights sparkled in his eyes, his sharp eyes glued on the road. Not even a hint of tears in them rather they have changed into anger.

He stepped on the accelerator once more when he started to visualize it again. The little boy, soft brown hairs, small sharp eyes turning downside on the edge. His small sloppy nose, and his round face. He slams his hands on the steering wheel when the information settles in again. He's Yoongi's son from every damned angle.

The car slowly picked up more speed, heading to the only place that might help Jimin calm down right now.

-

" Yah! Park Jimin!"
Taehyung rushes towards his best friend, easily spotting him sitting in one lonely corner of the dimly lit bar. It was not very crowded, thanks to the afternoon time and how much money it costs for even just a drink there.

" Why did you suddenly call me here? What about our plan, huh? "
He sat across the empty couch in front of Jimin. The omega just looked at him for one second and then his gaze went back to the glass of liquor. Jimin was already a bit tipsy, you can see it by how red his face was. But it seems like he could hold it well now, unlike the past.

" Taehyung ah."
He looks up at his best friend, even though his eyes has no tears, the alpha can see Jimin's heart bleeding. He saw the deep wound Jimin is experiencing, call it soulmate connection or whatever.

" What's wrong? "
The alpha grew more worried over this state of Jimin. Jimin was happy and well when he came to his cafe, but right now it looks like he's in deep sorrow.
What could have possibly happened in those few hours that made Jimin like this?

Jimin played around with his drink, swirling it slowly. His ran his index finger along the fine rim of the glass before finally taking a shot. The usual bitter alcohol taste sweet to him on such days.

" I saw him."
He huffs out the sentence, eyes roaming around the bar to purposely avoid eye contact with Taehyung.

" Who?"
Taehyung seemed to be a little confused at first, but then it suddenly clicked in his head. There's only one person who could make Jimin feel like this.

" You mean Yoongi hyung? "
Jimin bit the inner of his cheek on hearing that name again. He was deliberately trying to avoid saying the name to make his heart suffer less.

" Don't say that assholes name in front of me! "
He hisses at Taehyung and shot him a glare with his half lidded eyes.

" Okay, okay." Taehyung backs away a little. If you think angry Jimin is scary than drunk angry Jimin is the embodiment of 'God of hell'.

" But how did you meet him, like was it intentional or coincidence? "
'Intentional?' Jimin sneered at the word. Hah, as if he would want to meet that bastard by his free will.

" I just went somewhere and I met him there."
He doesn't want to tell him the exact place, thinking that it would make Taehyung think that he really went there just to see him.

" Wow it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me, maybe it's fate."
Taehyung tries to joke around, but his not so harmless joke proved to be life threatening to him.

" Or maybe not."
He adds a smile in the end to calm Jimin down.
" So what did you talk about?"
He quickly changed the topic, but the changed topic wasn't good either. It's like he's asking Jimin to bless him with death already.

" You think there's anything we can talk about? "
Jimin put down the two empty fancy liquor bottles, pouring from the third one now.

" I'm sure he tried to explain himself." Taehyung isn't trying to defend Yoongi, he's just stating a fact. But somehow it irks Jimin, he doesn't need any kind of explanation from that man.

" He should have done it years ago not now."
He puts down the glass on the table with a heavy sound, making Taehyung flinch.

" There must be a reason why he did that."
Taehyung is afraid of his life now, Jimin has already given him three deadly looks and he knows that by the fourth one he'll be better off as dead.

" Oh yeah, there's a reason. A big ass reason. "
Jimin's whole demeanor suddenly changes, he started to laugh like a maniac, making Taehyung more scared of him as if he wasn't even terrified in the first place.

" And what is that reason? "
He asks in a low voice, afraid that Jimin would get pissed off by anything he says.

Jimin looked at the bottle in front of him, bringing it directly to his lips and chugging it down in just one gulp. The burning sensation is so good.

" His son." He replies, feeling the alcohol kick in his system. It finally made him feel a bit relaxed. The intoxication helps him to shut nis soul down.

Taehyung is shocked on hearing those words, even though Yoongi is the villian here, he still refuses to believe what Jimin just said.
" You must be joking."

Jimin scoffs at that, as if he's in a mood to joke around.
" Well he have a grow ass kid attached to him, that looks like his spitting image and calls him appa." 
He looks at Taehyung with a look that says 'What more proof do you need?'

" It must be a misunderstanding."
" ENOUGH, I don't wanna hear such lies." Jimin slams his hands on the table to shut Taehyung in one go.

" I'm going all out tonight, drop me at my home later."
He orders the alpha before asking for one more bottle from the waiter.
Taehyung wanted to stop Jimin but looks like he really need it, even though he might regret his decision after waking up with the worst hangover.

" So you called me here to become your chauffeur? "
" Basically yes."
Jimin shruggs his shoulder, his hands already going to reach the newly placed bottle in front of him, but was stopped by Taehyung.

" Don't drink too much, you know you can't handle it well." 
Jimin manages to snatch the bottle away from him, giving him a cocky grin. He won't stop till the very last thought of Yoongi disappears from his mind.

" I don't care, I just need to forget everything for now."
With that he poured himself another glass. Deciding to stick with the glass rather than chugging the whole bottle down. It feels much better when it mixes in his body little by little.

" And if my dad asks anything just tell him I lost some bet."
" Liar." Taehyung laughs at Jimin.

He watches the omega gulp down around 5 and a half bottles before he finally fell asleep.

Taehyung had to pay from his own pocket since the omega doesn't carry any cash and was too drunk to use his cards. When the bartender asked Jimin to put on his passcode, Jimin just put the machine and put it on his ear like it was a phone and started cursing at Yoongi.

He wouldn't stop so, Taehyung had to pick Jimin up on his shoulder, taking the omega to his car and finally taking a breath once he dropped him on the passenger seat.
He carefully buckled Jimin up before driving towards his house.

He would occasionally looks at Jimin who was finally sound asleep, his nose scrunched up and mouth agape. He wouldn't admit this in front of Jimin but he really looked so cute like that.

But Taehyung also felt bad for his best friend. Jimin didn't deserve to go through all this. And it's his heart that break too when seeing this heart broken side of him.