3.

Jimin walked upstairs with light footsteps, a sheepish grin settled on his face. He already have an idea what the other male would be busy doing. He can actually smell it in the air.

His eyes turns soft on seeing the broad figure, the grin now turning into a full blown smile.
" So immersed in your first love that you didn't even notice your best friend standing behind you !"
His sharp remark made the other person halt his activity.

The broad back that was facing him before started turning around until he was finally face to face with him.
On the handsome face of the person standing in front of Jimin was an equal wide grin. His curly hairs bouncing along the soft winds that came through the open windows.

Slowly, dropping down the content that he previously held in his hands, the person tried to remove the apron from his waist in a hurry. Setting it aside on an already overcrowded table, to finally jump into his best friend's arms.

" Jiminieee! "
The great amount of force that he jumped upon Jimin with, made the omega stumble back to maintain his balance. He hugged his best friend so tightly in his arms as if he's meeting him for the first time in years.

Jimin tried to squirt a little from the strong hold so, he could at least breathe. But Taehyung didn't even let him slip a bit away.

" We just met two weeks ago, but you're acting like you're seeing me after years." Jimin says, finally being successful in freeing himself from Taehyung's strong hold. His body now hurts from the alpha's tight grip.

They were together 2 weeks ago, in Jimin's US apartment where Taehyung helped him pack his luggage. But apparently Taehyung still missed him alot in those two weeks.

" Well technically I'm seeing you in Seoul after years so."
Taehyung said anything now to reason with himself, folding his arms around his chest to look intimidating.

" Okay okay. " Jimin says hurriedly, not wanting to get the alpha in a bitter mood after just coming here.

Jimin takes a seat on the fluffy couch, which is the only tidy place in the whole room. Rest of the area is filled with canvas, paint bottles some empty some filled, ragged clothes, newspaper stained in paints and many paint brushes scattered over the tiled floor.

Jimin's eyes look around the whole room with a shining light in them. This place used to be their hideout, where he and Taehyung usually came to bunk school.

But at that moment, the place was nearly empty, it only had a blanket and some pillows that Taehyung kept there just in case if he wants to sleep.

The place changed alot but it still had the relaxing vibe that it used to have before. While eyeing the whole place Jimin's eyes settled on a freshly painted canvas. It wasn't finished yet only a pair of eyes were there, but Jimin have a hunch who the inspiration might be.

" Your mask guy? "
Jimin asks, eyes fixed on the canvas. It wasn't a black and white sketch like the alpha usually did, but rather an abstract one where it seemed like there resided a whole galaxy inside those eyes.

Taehyung nods at that, letting out a sigh as he looked at his canvas too. He looked into those eyes as if making eye contact with them, his brain was quick to show him the flashback that had his heart feeling unsettled for days.

" I should have asked for his SNS or something. Now I don't even know if I'll ever see him again on not. "
The alpha sighs, he remembers those mystical eyes that had a chokehold on him from the moment he looked into them.

And heavenly scent that flooded all his senses. He remembers all that clearly, like he met the person yesterday, but actually it's been weeks. And now he has lost all the hopes to see him again.