7.

Jimin's heart is in a sync with the ringing of call, he knows there's no reason to feel anxious but for some reason he just do.

" Jimin ah, is everything okay?"
His father's voice is heard on the other line. It must be surprising for him to get a call from Jimin as the latter doesn't disturb him during his office hours unless very important.

" Dad, I need to ask you something."
" Is it something important? "
Jihoon looks at his workers who are staring at him, he was in the middle of the meeting when Jimin called. Usually his phone is kept outside the office to avoid any disturbance, but he has given his secretary instructions to give him his phone if the call is from his son.

" Well, yes kinda."
" Are you and Taehyung finally getting married? "
Jihoon says sarcastically, making Jimin roll his eyes at him. He can't understand why his father is so obsessed with seeing him and Taehyung together.

" Dad! "
He screams, hiding his face with his free hand.
His father chuckles on the other side, he always have fun teasing his son.

" Sorry, sorry. So, what is it? "

" You know I have to take over your business one day."
Jimin plays with his black hair locks that are now long enough to reach his eyes. When not properly combed and styled they make his eyes disappear behind them.

" Our business." Jihoon corrects him.
" And of course you're my one and only heir. So, I can only rest assured once you take the reign from my hands."

It was a given fact that Jimin would be the one to take over the company. They both knew it from the day one and neither did Jimin ever run away from his duties.

" Hmm... So I was thinking I should get some training before actually stepping into the battlefield."
He's slowly coming to the main point.

" Jimin ah, you graduated in business studies from a prestigious university."

His father reminds him, already thinking that his son is good enough to take over his business any moment now. Jimin always take interest in the company business and also give his father some meaningful advices. So, he never doubted his capabilities.

" I know but I still need some job experience. I need to maintain a good image for the sake of our company."
At this point Jimin is trying very hard to convince his father.

" What you wanna do then?"
Jimin finally smiles on hearing those words. He knew his father always fall weak in front of his demands.

" I want to buy a company, and try to see if I can handle being the head for sometime. "
The line goes silent for sometime, before his father's voice is heard again.

" Why not just work at our company? "
Jimin knew his dad would say that, but that wouldn't do it.
" Dad, you know, that's no fun."
Jihoon sighs, knowing there's no point in arguing with his son. Jimin always has his way to get whatever he wants.

" Fine fine. Just tell my secretary which company you want to buy, rest he'll manage."
Jimin squealed loudly on getting the affirmation from his father.

" You're the best dad, you know."
Jihoon smiles as he picture Jimin happily bouncing after getting his approval.
" And you're the best son."

" I need to attend a meeting now."
He finally gets back to his original stiff form on remembering he was still in a meeting.
" Oops, sorry for the disturbance. Bye bye! "

" So where were we?"
He turns to back to see his employees looking at him with heart eyes because of how their boss changed when talking to his son. Jihoon isn't usually the strict type but he surely gets even softer when it comes to Jimin.