22.

It took Jimin sometime to hear the knocks on his office door. He was too busy with the piled up work that he missed because of not coming to the office for a few days. His eyes looked sharped and focus through his thin rimmed glasses.

" What ?"
Jimin replies when the knocks finally registers in his brain, without even looking up to see who was at the door. By now he even started to recognize Yoongi's knocking sound.

" Are you busy ?"
Yoongi asks in a casual tone, he has forgotten to call Jimin by the honorifics. And even Jimin has stopped correcting him by now.

" No, I'm so free that I'm going on a date. Wanna accompany? "
Yoongi knows Jimin meant it as a taunt, but even then; he got excited at the opportunity. Maybe in the near future, it'd even become reality.

" Sure! "
Jimin rolls his eyes at that, annoyed at the cheeky alpha. His focus went back to his work thinking that Yoongi was here just to irritate him but when the alpha doesn't seem to have any intentions of going away; he had to shift his whole attention to him.

" Why are you here? "
Yoongi gave a nervous smile at the question before he brought his hands to the front that were previously behind his back.

" Uh, here."
He puts the bag on the table for Jimin to take, his heart beating in anxiousness. Not knowing how the omega might react to this.

" Yoonjun and I made lunch for you, to thank you for helping him."
He pushes it a bit more forward so, now it was in Jimin's direct gaze.

" I told you to just forget about it. I don't need anything in return."
Jimin puts his hand on the bag to push it away, but Yoongi must've already anticipated it. So, he quickly applied more force to stop Jimin from moving it.

" But Yoonjun woke up early to help prepare it for you."
He's using Yoonjun as his special card. But it was actually true, Yoonjun was the one who woke him up today.
It wasn't his first time helping his father in the kitchen, but since it was for Jimin he felt like he needed to do his best.

When Jimin doesn't seem too impressed by that, Yoongi decided to use the emotional blackmail card now.
" Okay, I'll tell him that you didn't want it. He'll be very 'sad'."
He put his hands around the bag to retrieve it but this time Jimin stopped him.

" Stop!"
He gripped the bag with even greater intensity and finally pulled it closer to his end, away from Yoongi's grasp.

" The food will get wasted, and I don't like that."
Yoongi tried his best to hide his smile at that. Nodding his head at the lame excuse Jimin gave him.

" What now? "
Jimin asks when Yoongi still refused to leave his office even after giving him the lunch.

" I thought we could eat lunch together." Yoongi knew he would get rejected but he just wanted to tease Jimin a bit more. He likes to see Jimin all red from rage, he thinks that side of him is very cute and endearing.

" Mr. Min go back to work! "
It surely hurts Yoongi a little to hear Jimin address him so formally when he was used to being called sweet names by his omega.
But then again it was his fault that made it all change. He's going to work hard to mend their relationship this time.

-

" Sir, aren't you coming?"
Seungho knocks on the cabin door. It was already lunch time but Jimin was too busy to take a notice of the time.

" Yes-" Jimin stood up ready to go but then his eyes fall on the lunch box sitting on his desk.
"- uh I actually brought my own lunch today."
He takes a seat back on his desk. It's just because he doesn't like wasting food and nit because Yoongi and Yoonjun made it. He tried to bring peace to his inner mind.