62.

" Papa, good morning."
Yoonjun greets Jimin as soon as he opens his eyes. His angelic voice making Jimin smile even at the crack of the dawn.
The term 'papa' is very fatal to Jimin's heart. He still can't hear it without the butterflies flying in his stomach and his eyes almost tearing up out of joy.

Getting called 'papa' was one of the things he always dreamt about whenever he would see children calling their parents. It was something that was missing from his life, the sense of parenthood that was taken away from him way to early.

Whenever he heard Yoonjun call Yoongi appa and then saw the big smile on Yoongi's face which was its aftermath. It always occurred to him what kind of power this title must hold to make one so happy.

But now that he was finally given the title of a father himself, he came to know how much it really meant. It makes his heart beat a little faster and the smile on his face a little wide. All because of just a simple word 'papa'.

" Papa? "
Yoonjun calls for him again because Jimin didn't give him a reply at the first time. He was a bit too consumed by his thoughts.

" Morning Junie."
He puts his hand on Jun's cheek, it surprises him how well the boy's small face fits in his hand.

Yoonjun smiles at the contact, they both have a sense of feeling like they have been living like this for the their whole life. It doesn't feel anything weird or awkward between them.

" Did you have a good sleep? "
He clears the hairs out of Yoonjun's forehead so they won't get into his eyes.

" Yes! Junie had a good sleep because papa was by his side."
Jimin smiled brightly at that. Being told by Yoonjun that made him feel really special.

" Papa had a good sleep too? "
If only he knew that Jimin didn't go to sleep at all. He spent the last night just staring at him as if it'd make up for the time he had lost.

He went through so many emotions as he saw his child sleeping peacefully in his arms. One such emotion was relief. He was relieved that his child was well and healthy. He was finally free from the guilt that had been choking him up for these past years. He was free to start his new life now.

" Papa, Junie's hungry."
He puts on a cute pout on his face and points at his growling belly. Whenever it comes to Yoonjun, Jimin has been so soft and tender, more so, now that the truth was revealed.

He finds every little thing that the boy does so endearing, that his heart might burst because of his cuteness.

" Then would you like to eat sandwich made by p-papa."
It feels a bit weird to say it by himself right now, but it's nothing that time wouldn't be able to solve. He still needs a little bit of time to adjust to all this change.

" Yes! "
Yoonjun doesn't waste any time in getting out of the bed. He has never eaten anything made by Jimin, so it excites him even more.
But he stopped right at the door and waited for Jimin to come and hold his hand.

As they both walked down the stairs, they say Taehyung and Jungkook huddled up on the couch. Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung had one of his arm wrapped around the younger in a protective manner.

The blanket that they might have used to cover them up, was lying on the floor by now. From this scene Jimin deduced that they were up all night watching movies.

Yoonjun was about to run to wake them up but Jimin stopped him, telling him to let them sleep a little more. And Yoonjun being the obedient child he was, he nodded to that. Well, he might not have been that obedient with Yoongi but it was different with Jimin.