64.

Yoongi is left shocked by the sudden kiss. He felt Jimin's lips on his after years. But the warm feeling that he felt back then is present today too. He starts to kiss back once he realises that it's actually happening.

It's a soft kiss that's enough to make them feel how much they missed each other and to remind them that nothing has changed in their love, only that it became much stronger now. 

Jimin parts away first with a pink tint on his cheek. Both of them have a satisfied smile on their faces that were missing for a week now. 

" Now, you can't break our promise." 

Jimin warns him. 

" I wouldn't." 

He would do anything to keep his promise this time. He won't hurt Jimin in any way now. He has got a second chance that many people don't get so, he'll make the most out of it. He won't repeat the same mistake twice. 

" Did you eat something? " 

Jimin's smile changed into a worrying frown again, remembering the state of the room from before, he thinks Yoongi has been confined to this room since last night. 

Yoongi shook his head to that. 

He was a bit light headed when he dropped Yoonjun at Taehyung's house. But when he came back his head was spinning so badly, that he only managed to gulp down two pills at one go before passing out on his bed. 

Even after he woke up he didn't has the energy to get up and make food for himself. So, he decided to rest a bit more until he felt okay and then make something to eat. 

But he didn't expect Jimin to come before that. He was in a hallucinatory state at that time but his eyes opened on their own he felt that Jimin was there. It was a kind of telepathy. 

" Then I'll go make something for you." 

Jimin takes his hand off Yoongi's to go out. The alpha looked down at his hand and frowned. His hands became cold again. 

" But you don't know how to cook." 

Yoongi suddenly remembers how great Jimin's cooking skills are and he gets a mini heart attack. 

" Dont underestimate my capabilities." 

Jimin said in an annoyed tone even though it was the reality. He still wanted to show Yoongi that he can be useful for him too. 

" Okay, Sir Park! "

Yoongi zipped his lips at that, having no energy to tease Jimin anymore. The fever is finally catching up on him. 

" Don't get up!"

Jimin warns him before he got out and locked the door. 

A beautiful smile is plastered on his face now, he's happy that everything worked out between them. But then his smile turned into a frown as he saw the messy look of the room. And he should clean it first before cooking or Yoongi would get stressed if he saw this. 

Once he was done, he calls Taehyung for help. 

" Jimin ah, is everything okay there? "